News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What Should You be Doing Right Now?

Started by Scriblerus the Philosophe, October 28, 2007, 01:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I should be writing a resume, a cover letter, and emailing my old debate coach to ask her if I can use her as a reference. I want to get on at Equality California and she could be very, very useful in doing so.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I should be studying Mendelssohn, my first rehearsal is this Saturday.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

Should be studying MSc material. I am finding it almost impossible to force myself to do so.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Pachyderm

Reading a Government consultation paper about microregeneration and wind turbines....

Or watching Mythbusters...
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Aggie

Grabbing a quick (rinse-only) shower and going to bed.  Just got out of the sauna...
WWDDD?

Opsa

Oh, I wish I had a sauna here!

I should be baking a spinach souffle. I have a pot luck dinner to go to in a few hours.

Pachyderm

Finding the wily badger. Or the cunning otter. Or writing up one of half a dozen other reports I have to finish...
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling DavidH

At thys moment I should bee att Flogginge ye Idle PEASANTS, att Gryblynge Hall, for they will not Labour, else.  A sorrier packe of scurvy Knaves, yee did not see.
Now it bee agayne MONDAY, they shou'd have xl LASHES a piece, after their Colde Gruell.  For so wee have ever done on a Monday, and they will Grumbel and Complayne, iff they have not their lashes after ye Custom.
After whyche t'was ever my Wont, to seeke out some saucy WENCHE and
(rest of post deleted, DH.)

I remayne,
Yr True Frende, Humphrey Gryblynge.

Griffin NoName

writing my ethics essay

I phoned a friend and said I needed advice on ethics, he said essex? I said no ethics. he said I dont understand. what about essex? etc it went on until it became quite embarassing.
Psychic Hotline Host

beagle

I think Plato already did one (Ethics not Essex).  Even better it's pre-internet so no-one will realize you borrowed it.
The angels have the phone box

Griffin NoName

I don't know about Plato as I haven't searched, but pretty well the whole of Aristotle is on the internet.
Psychic Hotline Host

beagle

I was being facetious...
(and yes, it is hard to spot my jokes from my attempts at seriousness).
The angels have the phone box

Griffin NoName

I knew you were being facetious.................... I was being informative. ;D
Psychic Hotline Host