News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What Should You be Doing Right Now?

Started by Scriblerus the Philosophe, October 28, 2007, 01:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

I should be sleeping.  Instead I am up printing.

Maybe I should get a faster printer... or one with the ability to queue multiple jobs.

Aggie

WWDDD?

Sibling Chatty

Quote from: Agujjim on November 22, 2007, 06:24:09 AM
Scrubbing toilets....

Nobody should be scrubbing toilets. They should be better engineered to be mostly self-cleaning, so that a spray of Scrubbing Bubbles and a quick once over with a disposable 'brush' would leave them clean. The technology is available, but nobody wants to pay for it as long as there's cheap labor available.
=================

I should be cooking. It's cold in the kitchen, though, and I don't wanna go into that half of the house.

Hmmm, if I do a load of laundry, the dryer will heat up the kitchen!! Two birds with one stone!
This sig area under construction.

Griffin NoName

filling in insurance forms but I'm too busy sizing up fake boobs
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bruder Cuzzen

sleeping instead of raiding...the cooler that is...

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Oh dear.

I really ought to be printing out my paper and reading the news. But I'm on here, and contemplating a burrito.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Bruder Cuzzen

I ought to be doing my stretches or at least some basic yoga...my back and shoulders are killing me...the muscle tension has me at the threshold of a tension headache all blastid day @#$%^&* it!

But NOoooooooo I must revive some pyrate threads instead...

Reading the news, but no, floating around here.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Making sure the SMTP of a server works with the application. ...and more queries.  :-[
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Sibling Chatty

Prepping a series of injections, but I don't want to be a pincushion right now. (I'm pretending the oral medication is working. Maybe it will.) :mrgreen:
This sig area under construction.

Griffin NoName

Writing my case study, but I woke up too tired again. Even for the do half an hour break it down into chunks approach. <sigh>.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Griffin NoName

Opening the two week backlog of post, but I woke up too..... oh heck see previous post.
Psychic Hotline Host

Opsa

Erm... ahem... Oi should probably be serving up some drinks to a buncha lads in the Brand Spankin' New Thread up in 'Start here'.

http://toadfishmonastery.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=32&topic=845.30#msg46545

Griffin NoName

Now I should be watching TV.

You know it is really bad when you can't even get the TV watched. ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

I should be in class. Or actually transferring my notes. Sleeeeepy!