News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What Should You be Doing Right Now?

Started by Scriblerus the Philosophe, October 28, 2007, 01:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruder Cuzzen

Now that I've been given another month to file , I feel like doing some land scraping and pond designing *sigh* , that's what put me behind in the first place , but the weather is agreeable today and my lilac is blooming and a much green is reappearing out there .

I'm going out with my rake and shovel and a spirit level , the tax returns are almost ready to take in , all I have to do is add up all the numbers for the accountant and double check for anything missing .

LOOK OUT GARDEN , HERE I COME !

Darlica

I should be drawing, and then plunge into the bookkeeping for my little businesses...

I am listening to a report from the ice hockey world championship, a game between Sweden and France 3-0 in less than 7 minutes of the first period...
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Griffin NoName

Checking (opening) boxes of necessary stuff which I ordered and which has arrrived but lies about unopened, is actually ok and what I ordered so I don't run out of time to return anything dud. Never mind I actually need the stuff inside the unopened boxes.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Disassembling my old desk and placing the 'new' one in it's place to start placing my office in order.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Swatopluk

Writing for a report on mercury emission and containment in Germany
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

<sigh>

Quote from: Griffin NoName on May 04, 2009, 06:04:16 PM

Checking (opening) boxes of necessary stuff which I ordered and which has arrrived but lies about unopened, is actually ok and what I ordered so I don't run out of time to return anything dud. Never mind I actually need the stuff inside the unopened boxes.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Darlica

I should be sleeping.
But I amuse my self by drawing a portrait of a friend and posting here... ;D

Jayna

Oooh, this is the thread for me! Procrastination central. I should be either taking photos, running, or looking at recent sales on eBay to see if I can discern a trend. Instead I'm dicking around on a new-to-me forum and trying to find where the gardening threads might be. :)
It's true. Zan got hosed on the superpower thing.

Bluenose

Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Jayna

I should be taking pictures or shipping. But I just ate something disgusting, and now I'm excessively full.

Opsa

Making dinner! ...and after talking with Jayna and Zan about food, I'm really hungry!

Jayna

Quote from: Opsanus tau on October 01, 2009, 10:46:42 PM
Making dinner! ...and after talking with Jayna and Zan about food, I'm really hungry!

:beer: We can tend to have that effect.

And you just reminded me, I need to think about dinner. I know the youngest offspring wants spaghetti and meatballs again, but that might not go over so well with the rest of the house.

Zan

I should be tying up month-end financials, but screw it.  Ima do it tomorrow.

Griffin NoName

As ever, sleeping. I had to sleep this afternoon/early evening as I was just totally utterly unable to keep awake, so now of course I can't when I should. Despair.
Psychic Hotline Host

Darlica

Preparing for a job interview.

I've don the practical bit but I need to do the mental bit too.

Wish me luck! :)