News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What are you planning?

Started by Opsa, September 21, 2007, 05:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

I love thread resurrections !!

I'm planning to go to sleep, so your plans seem eminently sufficient. ;D
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

Yeay, Stelli! Good for you for planning an escape.

I know what you mean about public displays of spirituality, but all in all, I think it's a good thing to show that there are alternatives to the more accepted paths.

I am planning out my alternative path.

Aggie

Phase II Environmental Site Assessments. :P
WWDDD?

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Planning for the zombie invasion. Costco, WinCo, and a gun shop, all within spoon-shoveling distance! (Aim for the head, Shaun of the Dead!)

No, actually planning out my schedule for the next several days--three appointments, three nights out (for friends who are leaving and/or haven't seen in ages), three nights of closing, and a bunch of tests/quizzes/debate stuff.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

Planning for UU youth stuff. A Quarterly District Con is in a month, and then theres a Revival at a church near the end of this month.

Short term is finding a way to getting my mom to make me food.

~Qwerty
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/

Pachyderm

Have you tried the puppy eyes, or looking gaunt and weak?

What worked best for me was going into the kitchen and trying for myself. Cue return of mother, and indignant squealing about the "unholy" mess I'd made. Duly banished from kitchen, smirking.

Then she showed me how to cook.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

pieces o nine

In her Guide to Life, Miss Piggy advised, 
QuoteIf all else fails, fake a fainting spell and mutter "food, food" in a delirious sort of way.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Griffin NoName

I'm planning to get my portfolio and Diploma certificate from college tomorrow.

To be more accurate, and spiritual, I have made an intension to get my portfolio and Diploma certificate from college tomorrow.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Qwertyuiopasd

I ended up ordering a pizza online with my own money. And then ate the whole thing.

Yum.

I was planning on a shower, but it might be too late for that.

~Qwerty
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one them, it gets up and kills. The poeple it kills get up and kill!

http://qwertysvapourtrail.blogspot.com/