News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What are you watching?

Started by Griffin NoName, September 11, 2007, 10:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

beagle

Off to watch some of the "Tales from the green valley" documentary on DVD.
The angels have the phone box

Swatopluk

Maybe I should watch more DVDs than I buy. The backlog is growing rapidly
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

Night of the Demon

EDIT This film ought to be required viewing if not least for the brillant and insane rendering of cherry ripe !!
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Currently, Fruit's Basket. An ancient anime my sister is obsessed with.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Griffin NoName

Dying Young.

Julia Roberts.

I'll watch anything with her in it.

In this case, it is having a bad effect.

I want an utterly beautiful, mature, fit, sexy, kind, intersting, humourous, man with artistic, cullinay, literary, intellgent mind and no life (for some good reason which can be ignore as it is irrelevant) except ME to pretend to be my nurse.

Applicants should have own large manor house with extensive grounds, deluxe interiors, en suite bathrooms for every bed, thermal pools, holistic treatments, and car and carriage service. A home cinema room (converted from the old chapel) would be an added bonus.

Now the hard part.

The applicant must immediately perceive that I am what he has always been looking for and therefore fight his way through the doctors blanket of fog, find the vial of probably celtic well water that will cure me, and offer it to me as we exchange vows of eternal oneness.

Being an equal opportunity employer, girlies may apply, but will have to sign up to stuff they may not want. Knights on white chargers may also apply under equal ops but should expect to be put through some gruesome personality evaluation.

Psychic Hotline Host

Darlica

Quote from: Griffin NoName on October 03, 2007, 04:04:37 AM
Knights on white chargers may also apply under equal ops but should expect to be put through some gruesome personality evaluation.

:ROFL:

I'm watching my computer screen...
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Swatopluk

Hammer's only werewolf movie: Curse of the Werewolf
It's completely different from the traditional Universal take on the theme.

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

For the last hour or so, I've been watching my computer produce a list of the internal files it's updated:

...file 1
...file 2
...file 3

etc... I'm up to 44 now, and these are big files, hence the thumb-twiddling time involved.  It's almost like the space needed to input and manipulate the entire road network of Montreal and surrounding area is large or something...   ;D

Sibling Chatty

I'm watching a schnauzer s-l-o-w-l-y ease my top sheet and a pillow off my bed so he can make a little nest (with my shoes in it) to sleep on. He already has a shirt out of his Daddy's laundry basket in the growing 'dog bed area' as well as a pair of my socks, a stuffed animal (sheep, named Crivens) and a hand knit (badly) shawl of mine.

Some furpersons have a LOTTA nerve... ::) :mrgreen:
This sig area under construction.

Swatopluk

The great St.Trinian's Train Robbery
4th of the original series and the first in colour
It has its merits but pales compared to its predecessors (I own a box with all four canonical ones)
But the train chase(s) are a true classic.

Darlica

I'm watching my apple and cinnamon buns rise! :D

Rise, rise, so I can shove you in to the hot oven and then devour you still warm...

Ooops! Was that my outside voice... :nervous:

:mrgreen:
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Ren and Stimpy: Ren's Tooth ache
[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=0UiE761HaTU[/youtube]
I grew up watching this show.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Swatopluk

Yesterday evening:
You Nazty Spy!
I'll never Heil again
Women talk about Hitler
(the first two are by the 3 Stooges and may have influenced Chaplin's Great Dictator)

Griffin NoName

Just finished watching "If..".

Still impressive but nowhere near the impact it had when it first came out. Which is of interest in itself, because it did have a huge impact back then, which sort of tells me a lot about what has changed since then.
Psychic Hotline Host