News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Avast !!

Started by Griffin NoName, December 05, 2007, 03:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Scumsoft recommends:

Avast !

Free Home User version but it doesn't have script blocking which seems a major flaw. But the Professional version does and cost is reasonable.

Fully configurable for those like me.

Highly recommended by the engineer who fitted me a new motherboard and fan today...... free call out and parts on my four year old warranty which is about to run out so am I chuffed..... the fan was getting dodgy.

What's more, for Scumsoft fans, they also have a product to deal with that rascal Black Bart current version Bart 2.0 - known as Avast! Bart! it will prevent him getting anywhere near yer tresure. ;D
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Excellent software. I have it on my laptop, and it works quite well.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

Oi fink Bart be gettin' a bad name. He's rarely communicable wif a virus...
This sig area under construction.

Black Bart

Arrrrgh: avast! BART CD

I hope that's not referin to the 'Night of Terror' DVD wot The Black Spot has just filmed on locashun at The Admiral Benbow...known to Griffin as The Red Cow.  Walktheplank alias Calico Jack is salin out to Australia to visit Dave L...so the film was made for his benefit...although I don't think 'benefit' is the right word!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Griffin NoName

Oi wuld advoise DaveL to purchase the !Avast Bart CD an' instawl it befur 'e let's any offshore DVD's neer 'is equipement.

Did yer get dressed up in pink fer ther recodin' Barty - or wer ye wairin' yer best frilly blowse ???
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand