News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Monastery Inmate Clone Survey Service - Survey Two

Started by Griffin NoName, March 07, 2007, 02:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are we in fact clones of each other? Which of the following statements applies to you?  I have....

Low blood pressure
Sub-normal temperature
Lucid dreams
Low blood pressure, sub-normal temperature and lucid dreams
Low blood pressure and sub-normal temperature
Low blood pressure and lucid dreams
Sub-normal temperature and lucid dreams
Other, please specify

Griffin NoName

The Clone Survey Team has been informed of some strange physical conditions amonst Monastery Inmates. There is an urgent need to clarify this.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Just to be sure, normal body temperature is between 36 and 37oC, right?

If that is the case, I'm somewhere in it most of the time.

I'm back..

Opsa

Here, it's 98.6 F. I usually get a reading around 96 F. I can dream lucidly. I think my blood pressure is around normal, but at one time it was way, way low.

A friend of mine once received a letter from some kind of extraterrestial society that implied that low temperature was a sign of having originated on another planet.  ::) I think another sign was extra vertibrae. Dare I ask about that?

I have a calcium spur on one of my lower vertibrae. Does that count? ;)

Griffin NoName

Dear Sibling Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Normal is 98.4 F or 37 C in the UK but this may vary around the world. For the purposes of this survey, you should take whatever figure you believe to be normal as normal.

Survey Organisers

Dear Sibling Opsanus Tau

We would not presume to comment. We are merely a survey facility.

Survey Organisers
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

Temperature is usually 96.9 to 97.5.

Blood pressure is dependent on contact with Mother.

Lucid dreams? NOTHING about my life is lucid.
This sig area under construction.

beagle

Low blood pressure. This freaked out the doctors the last time I had an operation with hypotensive anaesthesia and it plummeted even further. When I came round they were drawing graphs of my blood pressure at ten minute intervals, and had an evil looking syringe on standby. I went off for a pee while they tried to work out why I wasn't still unconscious.

No noticeable bad effects, though just to be on the safe side I never move fast or take exercise.

The angels have the phone box

The Meromorph

My temperature is almost always 97.6 F.
My dreams are not lucid. Lurid, but not lucid.
Dances with Motorcycles.

Sibling Chatty

This sig area under construction.

The Meromorph

Ah! You'd have to find me a more 'robust' transcription service.  :P
Three left in disgust and won't talk to me anymore; one ran screaming from the house and filed protective injunctions; one produced some stuff but I punched him on the nose, another produced some stuff but punched me on the nose...  :o

Now I just try and forget them, while refraining from punching myself on the nose.  ::)
Dances with Motorcycles.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Lucid dreamer since I was pre-adolescent. Normal by mouth temp is 96 to 97 F.  Typically low blood pressure AND sugar, most often of a morning.

Cure for the sugar/pressure is a STRONG cup of coffee (also cures my morning headache). Not sure if it's the caffeine or the sugar, but it works.

I am in remission from U.C. and a known side-effect is temperature fluctuations.  I have noticed this, that occasionally, I run a "normal" temp of 99 for several days, but have no symptoms (other than being hot everywhere).  Then, I'll go to "cold" mode, and run 96 or even 95-- and want long sleeves in an otherwise hot room.

My thermostat seems to be broken... ::)
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

I have none of the things listed.  I have normal blood pressure (not quite "high normal"), normal temperature and tend not to have lucid dreams.

Of course, my caffeine intake my have something to do with most of those.  If I were to cut down, I suppose my blood pressure would be lower.  I don't know what it would do to my temperature or my dreams.

Opsa

It may well lower your blood temperature and make you sleep better, thus becoming more able to lucidly dream.