News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Camaign to stop Ramzan Kadyrov sending yours truly to kenya

Started by goat starer, March 02, 2007, 12:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goat starer

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Griffin NoName

But you get a beauty queen thrown in. I can't see why you wouldn't want to go ;)

better not let Beagle see you reading the Telegraph
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

goat starer

hmmm. now you put it like that......

but my understanding is that Mr Kadyrov is giving me to this beauty queen so that she will become his wife and from what I know of the chap it strikes me that he is likely to feed me to his pet tigers (yes he has pet tigers!!!) if I do so much as LOOK at her in a lustful manner. Given that general lustfulness is the natural state of the Goat this is surely a certain death sentance with a messy tiger lunch type ending.

As for reading the Daily Torygraph I am afraid that the Guardian has far weightier matters of import to convey and did not run this story so I had to resort to lowest common denominator media to find a link  :D

It should not be taken as an indication of the demarxification of the Goat.

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Griffin NoName

Quote from: goat starer on March 02, 2007, 01:51:22 PM
... but my understanding is that Mr Kadyrov is giving me to this beauty queen so that she will become his wife and from what I know of the chap it strikes me that he is likely to feed me to his pet tigers

Once she sees you do you think she will consent to be his wife? Maybe the two of you could have a little talk with the tigers, who are all at least a year old from the Gruaniad dateline, and might be up to biting the hand that feeds them ?

I can see the Grauniad is keeping up its standards with the tales of cuddliness.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

goat starer

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

beagle

Quote from: goat starer on March 02, 2007, 01:51:22 PM
As for reading the Daily Torygraph I am afraid that the Guardian has far weightier matters of import to convey...

Like how are they going to fund the Labour Party if the Lords is elected?

It should not be taken as an indication of the demarxification of the Goat.

There will come a point in your intellectual development when you will require more from your reading than a good muesli guide.
In another ten years you'll be reading it regularly, and in twenty, The Spectator. Live long enough and you may even outdo the political swing achieved by Peter Hain.

The angels have the phone box

goat starer

I am afraid I am swinging the other way (in political and reading matters!!!!  :o)

In ten years time i will be living in a wigwam and knitting my own yoghurt.

As for intellectual development most people lose brain cells as they get older and development is therefore on a dowwards trend from the 20s onwards. This explains why so many old people vote Tory!  ;D

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

beagle

No, it's because the older you get the more things you end up being the one paying for, (although it's only a matter of time before GB works out out how to fit a pay as you roll device to skateboards).

The angels have the phone box

Aggie

Quote from: goat starer on March 08, 2007, 04:44:39 PMIn ten years time i will be living in a wigwam and knitting my own yoghurt.

By that time I hope to have some land for you to squat your wigwam on... but you'll have to knit me a litre a week! ;D
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

goat starer

young farmers and senile old people

and Beagle  :D

(but I love him really!)

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara