News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

What'ya know? God may just be a giant electromagnet....

Started by Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith, March 30, 2010, 03:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Scary stuff, I bet some generals in the army are already fiddling with.

More scary, the article comes from Faux news, who I'm sure would be delighted to turn off the moral compass of a number of subservient beings and at the same time justify their total lack of it by claiming it's influence.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Swatopluk

Maybe the military has known this for some time and repaced the steel helmets with kevlar ones for that very reason
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Opsa

Quote from: MentalBlock996 on March 30, 2010, 10:35:48 PM
Damn it!  I was thinking that right after I wrote that.  What about police?  They might get their guns stuck to their heads.

Naw, we all ready have those militia freaks pointing guns at the police. But it does occur to me that it may cause the priests to have their crucifixes shoved in their faces. maybe that'll help them keep their minds on their own business.

Sibling DavidH

Quote from: Opsa... cause the priests to have their crucifixes shoved in their faces...

I can think of a small modification to that statement.  :mrgreen:

Opsa

Hmmm, well seeing as the stuff would be ingested, maybe they would end up there, eventually.
::)

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Yesterday while watching TDS/CR they made a frightful claim that I'm inclined to believe considering they now have more fact checkers than every other 'news' network: allegedly 4% of priests in the RCC have been involved in some form of investigation for abuse in the US (I found a linky).

Metallic bones spinning in graves causing it?  ::)
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.