News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Continuous Briny Fable

Started by DaveL, October 02, 2006, 07:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calico Jack

...slab in Ron's fine butchery establishment.  He..."
However his words were lost as The First Mate grabbed hold of Brian and hurled him into the Sea.  "Be off with you" he said "This is an 18th Century Pirate Ship, we do not have plumbers on board, our toilet is over the side with not a faucet or ubend in sight.

Just then the Cap'n reappeared "Where is that Boatswain" he said "I need him in my quarters alone for a deep...."   
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Black Bart

...Heat Musk of Old Sea Dog massage...me rumatism's playin up somethin terrible.  We need to call into port to get these drafty windows fixed. Can anyone recommend a good glazier before I get chilblains on me...
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Aphos

...pinkie toes."

You see, the Cap'n was quite tall, and his bunk was rather short.  So his feet stuck out from under his blanket and got cold at night.

"I knows a good glazer," said one young man.  "He's me brother's wife's uncle's, er...some'at like that, anyway.  He makes the finest...
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

The Black Spot

...thinnest glass that you ever saw. 'Tis as delicate as a cobweb - a true work of art".

"What good is that?" roared the Captain. "When we be rounding the Cape an' there be a force 10 blowing an' there be 50 foot waves smashing the ship, I'll be wantin' summit a bit substantial in me porthole."

The young man looked a bit crestfallen. "Well, he also makes...

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aphos

...aperitif glasses.  Yer knows, the one ladies has their dainty licker in."

"Anyways, he made one with a...

DaveL

Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Aphos

...Grover Cleveland.  He sold it at auction in London.  While there he bought a...

DaveL

Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Bluenose

Palace of Westminster, in case he ever...
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

The Black Spot

...got elected as a Member of Parliament. Which is very unlikely because...

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

This sig area under construction.

Aphos

...the price of a dozen eggs, and so was often broke from eating too many omelets.

Meanwhile, the Cap'n had gone to sleep and the boatswain continued his search in the...