News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

PA (Pirates Anonymous)

Started by Griffin NoName, June 17, 2007, 07:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

I am Cap'n Lord Lordy Lord Earl Treadmill-Snuff and I am a Piraholic.

Today I keel hauled me best mate after six months of managing not to keel haul anyone.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bruder Cuzzen

ARR! Capn. Lord Lordy....Sounz loike ye be havn' a bad day , aright regular floggin' always cheers me up !

Bye the bye Lordy Lordy Eyes just founded out me true pirate name at www.piratequiz.com

Eyes be known as Mad William Bonney.

I found it at top and tried to add link here but when I give the link a go I had problems with it. The quiz is quite humourous ...I am MAD WILLIAM BONNEY!

Griffin NoName

That be quite an admission Mad Will Bonney. Ye be wantin sum extra support?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bruder Cuzzen

ARR! THANK YE  LORDY LORD!!

Eyes be a bit upset wiff me Marm and Pappy fer nay litten me nose me true name , Eyes be choked up aboutz it all still , eyes needs to speak to Aunty Back Ribs foist matey.

I tanks ye kindly fer your most generus offer, YARR!

Scriblerus the Philosophe

'Tis.
I am the Dread Pirate Bonney.

You be lettin' us know, if'n you need sum support, Mad Will.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Bruder Cuzzen

T'ARR! me foine mateys, Tis I ,Mad Willum Bonney,

Had sum more angARR issues lass nite at the annal pirats chioz 'wards . The @#$%& lawndree be @#$%& late gittin ta me.

Thens me wife had me look affer that @#$%& CAT!..I loathes that ornery @#$%& beast , I neffer  wantid ta brin' it 'ome nohows . Damned @#$%& thin tried ta gut me wiff a bare bodkin @#$%& BLASTED @#$%& monster.

Sews me an' me wife sails in late ta da preshow pARRdy..woodint ya knose it @#$%& CUDINT FINE NO @#$%& MOORIN" FER @#$%& SAKES!

Then me wife run off to da @#$%& henhouse ta chatter up da udder wimmin leafin' me ta do her @#$%&  hobnobing and reportin' fer da Aaarrrggghhhus I tole her nots ta leave me agin @#$%&, SHE DOES DIS ALL DA TOIME! @#$%&..

I hads ta git dat offen me pirat chest mateys.

Oi be bitter nows.

Yores Trulee , Mad Willum Bonney , Chaplain HMS Raging Queen.

Black Bart

YYYYAAARRRRR...Sorry, bad begginin...

I am Black Bart and I am a Piraholic...

I has gone 2 days without shoutin out 'AAARRRR Jim Lad'...

BUGGER...That's set me off agin:  AAARRRRR Jim Lad, Shiver Me Timbers, Grog, Grog, Grog, Avast behind etc etc...

Same Toim Next week I suppose!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Pachyderm

Black Morty Flint.

An' Oi was 'opin' fer "Red Rackham", or "Edward the Lacemaker"

Bleedin' landlubbers, whut wud they know...
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Bluenose

Aaarrrr!  That quizzy thing be yuseless, it say me name be Captain William Flint, but everywun nose it be Cap'n Bluenose.

Oi reckon it be the werke o' sum Pirate hatin landlubber!

Oi think Oi'll jest have a pint o' rum to 'elp me get over the shock o' it!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Tanguerra

Yaaaaar! I be Tanguerra and I be a piraholic.

Yesterday I did throw an ear trumpet at me cabin boy (name of Sanchez) when he was not cleaning up me cabin quick enough for my loikin'. 'E said there was too many shoes and all over the floor, I said he'd best keep his tongue behind his teeth if he wanted to keep hold of them what he still has left. Then did I storm off to the Tavern te drown me frustrations with a dozen or so Captin's Delights. On staggerin' back to me cabin did I take great delight in tossin' the said footwear all over again once more! Not a peep of complaint did I hear out of him in te mornin'.

YaaaaR! Such things make me smoile though. 'Tis me pirate nature. Can it be changed? I think not.

Griffin NoName

Cap'n Tanguerra, Oi be thinkin ye need ter giv up shoes. Ye only needs one ye know. Jest accept no wun be interested in yer footwear, except possible Cap'n DaveL.
Psychic Hotline Host

The Meromorph

'Ere! Speak fer yerself! If yer doan wanna be in the fights over  'oo sniffs the Cap'ns slippers, just stay in yer 'ammock, matey!

Bleedin' Spoilsports! No bloody fun around 'ere, if some people 'ad their way! Rattle me rollocks, I'm all hexcited now!  :-[
Dances with Motorcycles.

DaveL

Quote from: Griffin NoName on August 20, 2007, 10:07:47 PM
Cap'n Tanguerra, Oi be thinkin ye need ter giv up shoes. Ye only needs one ye know. Jest accept no wun be interested in yer footwear, except possible Cap'n DaveL.

I didn't know Tanguerra wore pink jack boots. Oi'd be glad to take em off her hands if she be keen. They go quite well wifs me new pink Gucci hand bag Oi bought.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Tanguerra

Yaaar! Red stilletto jack boots be me prize possessions. Awful good for giving a cabin boy a boot up the Khyber when he gets out of hand.

The Meromorph

Arrghh Tanquerra! If yer cabin boy be gettin out of yer hand, maybes yer oughter change yer grip? Oi've found golf gloves ter be quoite 'elpful meself...
Dances with Motorcycles.