News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Fleet Registry

Started by Bruder Cuzzen, June 11, 2007, 09:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruder Cuzzen

YARRRR! Matey ,Ye an' Darlica be noted as memmers of the Mystery Ship . I be sendein Mad Will to inspect YARR! ship soimetimes soon . Arrgh!

Bruder Cuzzen

YARRRRR ! Capins! en Mateys ! ,

Justa wee miner iffen ye builds a ship ARR fines wun in da  HOT , ta list en roites doan wot ye nodes uf it .

Tanks to ye Onbull Capins an Mateys ,      Rear Admiral (ret) Dr.Prof.

Richard Futillus Shrudribbins Mortimus Maximus Moby Jr. MD, Phd  SoB , BLT .

Keeper of the ARRchives  , Town Hall 2nd fl  rm 6 .     

Jackdaw

Oi be registerin' me ship th' Virtue, cap'n'd by meself, Mag Dawes.  Thar's another pair o' ships as be part o' th' same fleet.  They'll be th' Persephone an' an as-yet-unnamed vessel what flies th' bloody badger.
"Saint Anne Bonney prey for us"

Bruder Cuzzen

Captain Dawes Ye and ye fleet be duly noted and logged , thank yer for your prompt notice .

Sincerely Yours , Rear Admiral(ret) Dr.Prof. Richard Futillus Shrudribbins Mortimus Maximus Moby Jr. Md. Phd BS  SoB BLT

Alpaca

Oi been wunderin' if fleet registrations 'ere 'ave any exparrration dates. Oi'd 'ate ter be 'alf-way round the world an' 'ave ter sail back 'ere fer a 2008 stickarr.
There is a pleasure sure to being mad
That only madmen know.
--John Dryden

Pachyderm

'Ere, Oi thinks we 'as an agent o' the law amidst us fleet! What bleedin' stickarr? Anyone as objects, an' it's cutlass 'n' pistols time! Anyone as don't object, it's cutlass 'n' pistols time anyhoo.

Gah, what be piratin' come to?
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Alpaca

Hey! It be quite common where oi comes from. Lookit what they made me do ter me last ship!

Oi just don't want that same sorta thing ter happen ter me 'ere!
That only madmen know.
--John Dryden

Pachyderm

All across the Great Cabin winders, an' all! What good is bein' the Cap'n if'n ye can't lie in bed an' fish outer yer winders?

Mebbe we could use it fer a sail? Oi'd like a sail what has me ferro feroci ugly great boatrace plastered across it!

Just nippen' down ter have a word wiv the bloke whut fixes me canvasss....

Cheers, Cap'n A, yer a gent an' no mistake.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Alpaca

Quote from: Pachyderm on August 06, 2007, 09:28:56 PM
Cheers, Cap'n A, yer a gent an' no mistake.

That sure do mean a lot ter me, comin' from one as elephantine as ye.
That only madmen know.
--John Dryden

The Meromorph

Cap'n Dawes.
OI wunders if'n a ship that flies the bloody badger bain't fated to be named "The Ragtail". I've heered rumours it be only appearin' at reglar intervals according ter the phase o' the moon, loike. Oi heered it's crew be proper ferocious when that crimson flag wi' a rare device, the dreaded bloody badger be flyin'...  :yar:
Dances with Motorcycles.

Aggie

Aye, could be.... Oi've been broadsided by the Ragtail a time or three...

:ROFL:

'Twas only spared because the hold was full of chocolate and soft words.
WWDDD?

Alpaca

Oi've 'eard there be a contingent of ships flyin' the Bloody Badger in Mesopotamia.
That only madmen know.
--John Dryden

Bruder Cuzzen

Quote from: Alpaca on August 06, 2007, 02:45:30 PM
Oi been wunderin' if fleet registrations 'ere 'ave any exparrration dates. Oi'd 'ate ter be 'alf-way round the world an' 'ave ter sail back 'ere fer a 2008 stickarr.

The ARRchives Dept. does not issue liciences or re-new Letters of Marque .We jus keep records .

Yers trooley , Keeper of the ARRchives

Bruder Cuzzen

Yarrrrr ! uh be pleesed ta onnounce de unvalin of the latest ships of the Queen Line :

Da Dancing Queen

Da Silly Queen

Da Roil Queen

Da Ole Queen

en Da Queen en Eye , Be onna watch out fer dem mateys .

Tanguerra

Well, we'd best make note of the Purple Primrose, out of Port O Spain. Tis the hardest partyin ship in all the seven cyber seas and our cabin boy be the best lookin' by a league a league, so can he fill out a pair of sequinned shorts to make yer eyes weep.

I've been in port for the past little while to do some urgent repairs ye know. We had to put in a new galley after the last riot on board. Them karaoke nights aboard the Purple Primrose can turn right ugly at a moment's notice, tis true, and all the chairs n tables was trashed and thrown overboard last month and the mirror ball quite destoyed.

We are almost completed with our refurbishments now how sum 'diver and will soon be throwing a galley warming party, so you'd best be warning those ye hold dear to stay away from the docks next Wednesdee evenin' if ye value their acquaintance.