News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Dark Corner - fer dickussin all yer sekret stuffe

Started by Bluenose, February 19, 2007, 01:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Bart

Let us just remind ourselves what this 'Tiddles' has got up to in the past:

She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Aggie

Psst - did ye hear what the Royal Canadian Mint is up to?

100 kg Gold Coin to be Issued

It will be the size o' a pizza - now, that'd slice up into some nice pieces o' eight!
Methinks we need a raiding party.....
WWDDD?

beagle

Perhaps it's like The Million Pound Note, you never actually have to spend anything if you're seen with one.
The angels have the phone box

Aggie

Aye, but ye'd need to have a special pocket tailored for it.... it's nearly sixteen stone!
WWDDD?

Black Bart

YYYYAAARRRR I knows just where to hide it...same place as me key to me treasure!!!  Brenda wont even notice!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

DaveL

YArrr, that's probably a same hidin' place where the Purple Avenger came 'a cropper'.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Pachyderm

Brenda 'as a Purple Avenger?

Well, Oi fer one will be patronisin' annuvver waterin' 'ole.

Oi heered good fings abaht "The Pressgang's Revenge", but keep aht of the "Sailor's Arms".

Well, we is all nautical types, an' knows all too well where sailors 'as been....
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Bruder Cuzzen

ARRR ! Ah cum ta fess about dem frog pirates ....I took da leggs .

DaveL

YArrrrrr...

Brenda might have a bit of trubbles gettin' airborne. It's the aerodynamics that scare me.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Bluenose

Yarr!  Ye jess need a big enuff engine.  The ole Wright Cyclone should do the trick.
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

Oi as ter interject 'ere.

Me lad 'as jest gon an got a real huge enormous engine certified - Oi dunno 'ow as 'e did all 'iself an' it were tuch an go fer a wile - but I seen ther thing an it's bigger en me 'ouse !!

Rolls-Royce engine certified for Boeing's 787 8th Aug 2007

Wotch ther 1st flight

jest look at ther big whopper  (if that dont werk try this - bottom o page - sorry fer rude bottom werd).

they never bilt em like this befour

Ye wants ter know 'ow it werks, Oi mite appleye fer Engin Teecher at ther PPP Skool 'as Oi 'as bin instructed loike.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand