News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Dark Corner - fer dickussin all yer sekret stuffe

Started by Bluenose, February 19, 2007, 01:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

Ere - DaveL,

Oi fink they be onter us.  Ave a gander at this.

D'yer fink they'll find our sekret breeding program?  Oi werked pretty ard to ensure all them wild night parrots be dedd, so we could corner the market wiv our kaptive bred berds.  Oi must've missed cleanin one up on me last field trip an now the orforities are on the look out.

Ow long till we can start shippin berds to our customers?  'Aven't we got enuff bred up now to be able ter releese summe?  Oi been offered over 100,000 dubloons per berd iffe Oi ken supply summe before Easter.

Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

DaveL

YArrr...

Oi remembers the last toime we tried breedin' a 'night parrot'. Everytoime we let it out, it kept goin' out on the town, gettin drunk and waking up the 'day parrots' looking for females.

The werst bit was when he started lookin for a curry or kebab at 3am in the morning, singing 'here we, go here we go' and gettin into fights.

Maybe that's what happened to the one they found dead.

Lets keep our breedin' programme on schedule matey!

YArr!
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

YYYAAARRRRR...Ye had me worried there fer a moment...I has been to Queensland and I thought it was a noice quiet god fearin sort o place.  I misread the article and I thought it were talkin about a 'Night Pirate'!  They be the worse sort o Pirate...sneakin about at night and gettin up to all sorts o mischief.

Also I wouldn't get too excited about this great ornithological discovery.  We've got Night Parrots in the UK...they're called Owls!

She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

The Black Spot

Quote from: Swatopluk on February 19, 2007, 03:10:13 PM
What about the Kakapo (aka owl parrot)?

Gah! I wouldn't let anyfing with the works "Kack" an' "Poo" in its name perch on me shoulder.

DaveL

YArrrr...

Those bleedin' things were Aussie parrots that got blown across the Tasman Sea a few millenia ago. They're so bloomin' lazy they can't even fly.

It's a good thing Tiddles (me cat) hasn't made a trip to NZ just yet.

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Bluenose

Yarrr!  Oi wuldent bee so shore o that Cap'n DaveL, the kakapo are endangered you know?  Wuldent surprize me iff Tiddles wern't ter blame...  mean little baskit got 'old o' wun o' me peg legs wiv 'is claws the utha daye, Oi 'ad ter nok 'im of wiv a stik.  Kuldent see wot the littel blighter were up to, but it dident look healthy ter me!

Me peg leg's not the same now, it's abowt 3 inches shorter and theres all these holes in it.  I 'ate ter think wot the disgustin littel spawn o' th' deville thought 'e were doin....
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

Do this be avin awt ter do wiv the demise of the Night Porter in our towns an citiyes? Oi cant get wun fer luv nor money.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

DaveL

YArrr...

Tiddles tells me he has a penchant for both night porters and night parrots.

Mind you Bluenose, that All Blacks jumper he's bin sportin' makes me wonder just where he has bin of late.

He's also taken to doin' the Haka, when Oi gives him a saucer of milk...no idea why?

Black Bart

YYYAAARRRRRR, It be obvious to me...

Tiddles is Welsh!!!!!

Griffin NoName

Oi be lookin forrard ter the moment wen Tiddles reealises BB welshed on im !!
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

DaveL

YArrrr...

It be the Tiddle's ginger fur that has confused Bart.

Oi heard Tiddles was going to be interviewed on TalkPort Radio - yarrr O'im scared already. 

Griffin NoName

Tiddles as bin dying is air agin? Or is e a naaaatral ginger?
Psychic Hotline Host

Black Bart

Thar be only one way to find out...someone will ave to ave a close look at Tiddles's ...

(...and it aint gonna be me!) ::)

DaveL