News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

PLAYBILGE - FUNNY PHOTO CONTEST

Started by DaveL, January 25, 2007, 02:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Bart

AAAARRRGH...Shiver me worm infested timbers...it's been such an excitin couple o weeks me peg leg's fell off an oiv suffered a mild art attack.  Wot wiv carryin me Holy Grail ome and recoverin from the rigors of yon Quest.  I be laid up in me cabin bein attendid to by the goode ship's sawbones...he be whisperin summat in me ear...AAARRGH, twere not an Art Attack, twere a Fart Attack, that's why I be confined to me cabin! ;D
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Black Bart

YYYYAAARRRR, Thanks fer me eye patch...it be so lovely it brought a tear to me good eye...temporarily blindin me so's I fell off the poop deck and snapped me peg leg...I don't suppose ye's got any spare legs goin? ;D
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

The Black Spot

Quote from: Black Bart
YYYYAAARRRR, Thanks fer me eye patch...it be so lovely it brought a tear to me good eye...temporarily blindin me so's I fell off the poop deck and snapped me peg leg...

Don't be givin' me that old flannel. I saw ye last night remember. The reason ye fell over were all the pints o' ESB ye were necking.

Calico Jack

Ye were supposed to put the eye patch on yer bad eye. How many ales did yer have last night.
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.