News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

PLAYBILGE - FUNNY PHOTO CONTEST

Started by DaveL, January 25, 2007, 02:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Bart

Well alright...if you insist...just one more:

In an unsavoury incident on the streets of Portsmouth, Big Ron jumps to the defense of his product:

She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

The Black Spot

Opsa

HAR! Me knees is slapped raw!

Quote from: Sibling Chatty on April 02, 2007, 03:04:56 AM
Any more entries before we declare the competition closed?

Judgin' will commence as soon as a third distinguished judge can be suckered in found to balance the panel.

Speaking as one of the suckers, er.. judges, might we shanghai ...er, ask Swato if he'd loik to help?

Sibling Chatty

Excellent.

We need a judges discussion about the multiple entries situation.
This sig area under construction.

Opsa

Call to entrants:

The Playbilge Funny Photo Contest will be closing abruptly  and without much more warning, so get your entries in now!

The judges be putting on their robes, wigs and eyepatches!

Sibling Chatty

The contest is now closed.

All entrants may return to the paddocks for a rubdown and a nice bag of oats.

Wait, that was me last judgin' job. Oi hopes we shan't hev ter shoot enny of these contestants...

Griffin NoName

Would the contestant who approached me over a certain matter please phone my secretary to confirm the appointment at the rear of the Admiral Benbow 1 hour after closing time. ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

I would personally like to thank all the entrants for their thoughtful gifts of rum. They were most encouraging. Please excuse me, as I have to lie down for a little bit. I'm feeling a little wooooo....
*THUNK!*

Griffin NoName

I'd like to convey my apologies to the contestant with whom I had the little arrangement. There were so many of you skulking round the back of the Admiral Benbow at the appointed hour that I didn't feel it was safe to approach.

Today I received a fine pair of spare peg legs, but the note attached was just signed "X".
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

Me bloody parrot ate me ballots.

Oi must beegin again...as soon as there be two extra appendages wif all digits so Oi kin count to twenny. (Griffin, does eivver of them legs have toes, er just a peg?)

Griffin NoName

Certenly not, me new peg legs be the reguler sort.

Oi bumped inter The Black Spot ternite an e giv me a big box o strainge an wunnerful articuls. Mind, Oi am jest appenin ter mentiun it like. Oi wuldnt want ter upset any o the competittors by keepin sumthin like that secrett.

Oi like this judjing lark. Wen can we av anuvver competitiun?
Psychic Hotline Host

Black Bart

What about a 'Best Dressed Pirate' competition?

Griffin NoName

Aaaaaaaaaaarr!! Black Bart. Oi noticed ye wer avoydin me last nite. Oi opes it wont wrek yer chances in the photo comp.  ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

Black Bart

YYYAAAARRRRRRR...I bet that blaggard Spot wer spoilin ye with copious amounts o grog!!!!!

Tis a shame we missed each other...I was brewin up a special batch o Stew fer ye.

Griffin NoName

Wun sip o yer stew an ye be certin not ter win the comp !  Ye be lukky ye missed me. Yaaaar!
Psychic Hotline Host