News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Ye Ammock Fund

Started by Griffin, January 14, 2007, 04:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

I'd loike t' see 'ow ye beat t'e new Tetris score of t'e King of Tetris!!!

:yar:

I'm back..

Black Bart

YYYYAARRRR...I be suspectin that ye be a two handed pirate Kiyoodle...where's yer hook an eye patch?

I made a stout attempt at beatin yer score last night...tied the bosun to the wheel and locked me cabin door...4 hours later I had a score of 12,000!!!

Course me fingers were hangin off after me attempts to beat the spot on Snake!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

12,000?

I can do t'at wit' me eyepatch over me healthy eye!

Let's just say, I'm very skilled wit' me hook!!!

Yyyaaaaarrrr

I'm back..

Griffin NoName

Oi be ashamed o ye all. Ere we be tryin ter organyse an important fund-rayser an ye all be skwabblin over summat triveal insted.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

DaveL

YArrrr...

They be a bunch of soggy pilchards on a weevily biscuit (sorry wrong thread).

P'raps the blaggard wifs the most arcade victores should donate their galleon, substantial land holdings and buried treasure to the Hammock Fund.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

Will they be luxury hammocks with a palm tree fixed on either side and a young wench fanning and administering TLC? Or will they be yer basic hammock made from recycled underpants?

The Meromorph

Quote from: Black Bart on January 17, 2007, 01:32:29 PM
Will they be luxury hammocks with a palm tree fixed on either side and a young wench fanning and administering TLC? Or will they be yer basic hammock made from recycled underpants?
They'm fer Sibling NoName, so they'll be 'aving strappin' young pirate lads wiv exotic talents administering TLC on request.
Dances with Motorcycles.

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Black Bart

goat starer

right! I have decided that I cannot beat the tetris score for a variety of reasons:

• incompetence
  • lack of knowledge of how the scoring works
  • more incompetence

Frogger is another matter and that will be mine once more! soon my precious! soon! MWAHAHAHA!
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Black Bart

You are absolutley right.  There is no doubt that Kiyoodle must be an advanced alien life form...life but not as we know it. No one eyed, one handed, honest, cutthroat pirate could ever beat that score...I keep getting less and less...can I have a prize for the lowest score!

As fer you...I hope the Crocodiles get your froggy!

goat starer

It aint the crocs that ave me frog but them thar fancy land ships! Level 4 be me undoin!  :'(

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Kiyoodle the Gambrinous

Quote from: Black Bart on January 19, 2007, 01:35:34 PM
You are absolutley right.  There is no doubt that Kiyoodle must be an advanced alien life form...life but not as we know it. No one eyed, one handed, honest, cutthroat pirate could ever beat that score...

I be no alien form! I be a reel pirate. If ye t'ink I ain't, I'll show ye me cutlass skills!

I be so good in Tetris, jus' due to me special grog!

I'm back..

goat starer

oive spiked yer cannons ye scurvy dog Bart!

19810 an oi only lost as me attention wandered te the big 20000!

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

Black Bart

BLAGGARD!

I'll make cheese of ye yet!