News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Piratical Vacation Permission Commission Board

Started by Griffin NoName, November 06, 2006, 02:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Oi be noticin Cap'ns going AWOL wivout clearing it wiv the PVPCB.

All vacations must be pre-arranged and only valid reasons will be acceptable. This includes any abscenses for more than 4 hours up to two years, after which responsibility will be handed over to Davy L Jones.

In the event of unforeseeable absence yer better hav a roight goode proper reason.

Disobeyment will be met with, Yaaaaaaar, that be the scary bit, ye'll foind out as and if and when.

All Capn's must apply in full for any of their crew's abscenses and be able to account for their movements.

I ereby give notis I shall be abscent fer 19 hrs 6 mins and .0003 seconds due to a nasty squall. I shall be takin me cutlass wiv me as it be needed so don't even bother tryin to nick it.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

Oi shall be absent for approxymately 2 days, as Oi hev a hearin' wif th' Loife Sciences Board of one o' them foine Hinstitutions of Higher Heducation who are troin' to hasceraine th' egzakt nature of th' Fittnesse Drinke whot Oi hev Obtained for the Poirate Monastical Footy Team.

It seems ter be effishint as a lantern fuel as well, and possibly as a propellant fer the launchin' of torpedoes. If it can also remove the staines caused by Fish Heade Stew, Oi shall consider rebottlin' it as a Wonder Drug and just continue to add the vitamins to evverbody's grog.

Me crew is allowed ter leave ship in me absence, but they shuddent be offered credit at any establishments, as they all hev received their cash accountins, even though most o' them lost th' hard earned coin in a game o' Chutes and Ladders played wif real Chutes and Ladders...

Cap'n Auntie Evil

Post Scripte: Th' only thing werth stealin' on me ship is me loife boat, an' the cook has taken to sleepin' in it. If yer plannin' on stealin' it, please leave me cook on th' ship. He gets verry ill on stationary land, an' must remain on me vessel. (It took me 23 years to convince him of that, so do not go about messin' things up.)

This sig area under construction.

DaveL

YArrrr...

Oi votes we haves a public holiday. 'National 'Cat-of-nine-tails' Day'. We can celebrate to joys of public floggings by commemorating the day with...ummm..lots of public floggings.

Awfully good for the Piratical psyche...

Anyone who tries to work on N.C.N.T.D. shall forced...ummm..participate in the commemoration, as a future 'flogee'.

Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

AAARRRRR...Can I ave two weeks off ta visit me mummy in Peru?
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Griffin NoName

No. But yer can viswit er in Egypt.

And dont start out from Paddington.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

DaveL

Bart,

Leave those Mummy folks alone. They don't talk much and seem to be obsessed with embalming fluid and the afterlife.

Any bloke that's has his internal organs removed, and is bound up for 3000 years ain't worth visitin in my book.

Stick to yer Pirate mates, coz yer fishead stew will provide all the embalming fluid we'll ever need.

In fact, if anyone survives eatin it, then the likelihood is they will already be mummified.

YArrr...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Calico Jack

I be neeeding some time off, well to be honest I am sick of the travelling (specially to India), sick o me job (specially if it be in India) and sick o me crew (specially if they are goin to India).

If you be so koind to let me av some time off I be fit to sail ter Oz later in the year).

Thanking you

Marcus Trescothick Calico Jack
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Black Bart

YYYAAARRRGH...don't ye talk to me about Cricket.  When ye've faced a hail o grape shot at four paces what be scary about a leathery ball thrown at ye by a man dressed in white flannel!!!

Griffin NoName

Aaaaarrr but Crickets be pesky critters, all that chirruupppingg. Wot yer need be sum black widow spiders ter trap an eat em. Oi suggest yer write ter that black widow auntie persun.

Oi be avin toime off cos me crew be opeless. They be expectin Oi ter do all ther werk. Oi've ad enuff. Oi'm off ter sunbaith in a unspesifide loacaishiun. That'll lern em.
Psychic Hotline Host

DaveL

Quote from: Black Bart on November 07, 2006, 01:11:16 PM
YYYAAARRRGH...don't ye talk to me about Cricket.  When ye've faced a hail o grape shot at four paces what be scary about a leathery ball thrown at ye by a man dressed in white flannel!!!

YArrrr...especially Australians in flannel.

YArrr..Oi still think our one day uniform looks like a canary that vomited!

Black Bart

YYYAAARRR I saw an excellent episode o the Simpsons t'other day when 'Jebadiah Springfield', the founding father of Springfield, turned out to have been a cut throat Pirate who tried to murder George Washington!

Calico Jack

To the PVPCB

Yarr can I be having a week off on Shore Leave on account that I be aving no crew at thee moment.

Yer see I had to quell a mutiny onboard me ship on account on throwing me chef over the side a week ago, after I found me Cabin Boy in is quarters.  Me crew delirious on account of no food fer a week tried to tek me ship over so I ad to shoot them all.  I am now in Portsmouth looking fer a new crew but there is not a swab ter be seen.

So I be needing a week or so ter git meself a new crew, will that OK loike.

CJ
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Griffin NoName

Permission granted to CJ to take alf day off each day fer a week. T'other alf day to be spent seekin crew. An t'other alf swabbin is deck. Yaaaaaar any deviation an e'll be up fer community service Yaaaaaar !!
Psychic Hotline Host

Black Bart

Quote from: NoName on November 12, 2006, 06:12:17 AM
Permission granted to CJ to take alf day off each day fer a week. Yaaaaaar any deviation an e'll be up fer community service Yaaaaaar !!

YYYAAARRR...Don't ye trust the blaggard...he be slopin off to watch Spurs as usual!!!

Calico Jack

Please can I ave permission to leave me ship and go and foind Black Bart as I want to give im a good slapping.

On second thoughts I don't want permission I be going anyway. What do the Welsh know about Football, in fact what do they know about anything.

CJ