News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

That red blaggard is neerly 'ere agin

Started by Bluenose, December 22, 2010, 12:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

:yar: Avarst!  Oi bin jest lookin hat me kalenda, an' Oi notissed wot it be jest a few days till that blaggard Santie Claws be getting reddy ter make is hanual run.

Oi gots me cannons all primed an' loaded, but Oi be a fewe crewe short ter man the guns.  Be there any volunteers to elp me - iffen we be luckie we may get the baskit goode an proper this toime!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Griffin NoName

Oi volunteers the cabin boys. Keep em out of mischief. Also, the bribes cost less.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

Aaarrgghhh!   Thankee kindly Cap'n NoName.  Them cab'n boy's'll come in handy fer sure.  Ye never nose when ye moight need a redde cowe sandwhich in a hurrie.
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Aggie

Oi's be volunteeerin' on atriliry wach - we' s gott'n shoot that read menese down.!
WWDDD?

Bluenose

Ye be a man arter me own 'art an no misstayk.  Culd ye see ter th' starb'd batt'ry, the swabs need a firm hand ter be shore!

Sibling DavidH

Oi be a-dustin' off of me shotguns and diggin' out the BB cartridges.  What's more Oi've played a dirty trick on the old lubber - Oi haven't swep' me chimbly!   ;D

Swatopluk

Have yer cannons enough elevation? Mebbe betta use mortarrghs on those rainy deers (air bursts!). Proppaly used thatta wil give ya also minced meat for them sand-witches.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Bluenose

Aya, Cap'n Swato, wuld they be them newe SAMs - Surface to Air Mortars - wot Oi bin areading abowt in me latest hedition o' Poirate Gunnery magazine?  Oi'l sende me ferst mate inter Portsmouth wiv th' ship's whaler to pick sum up.

Cap'n DaveH, culd ye be settin up ye shotguns up in th' fightin' tops there, matey?  Oi'll send up wun o' Cap'n NoName's cabin boys ter keep ye supplyde wiv ammyunishun ammoonitun bullets an' all th' fishe 'ed stewe ye can eat.

The Meromorph

Demmed nonsense, it is.
This country hasn't had it's head on right since those Demmed Germans moved into the Palace. "Christmas Trees", indeed.
"Santa Claus", indeed.
At least we got some Stuart blood back in the line with Diana, not like that that chit of a girl marryin' that demmed Greek feller! It's almost possible to invite the latest generation to visit one, what?

But I won't have that demmed red robed German feller flying round the Hall and scaring the peacocks. I've told the ghillies to give the bounder both barrels on sight!

You pirate chaps are welcome to stop by for a tot or ten of rum, though...
Dances with Motorcycles.

Aggie

Quote from: Bluenose on December 22, 2010, 08:57:56 AM
Ye be a man arter me own 'art an no misstayk.  Culd ye see ter th' starb'd batt'ry, the swabs need a firm hand ter be shore!

Aye-aye Cap'n!

Me an' the lads bin decussin a new idear for landlubbers - get a reeel big cannon an point it up from inside a house, then brick-clad it.  Let's see the blaggard leev a present down THAT chimney.
WWDDD?

Opsa

Cap'n Blue, me and a team o' comely wenches hereby volinteers ter set up a skantily-clad distraction on a nearby rooftop. We hears he loiks his wimmin on the verlumptuous soid and are in the mood for a bit o' fun, anyhows.

pieces o nine

Yarrrgh, lads an wenches -- oi bin in me cabbin, sleepin loike, and missed all thee hullyballoo.

Didja capchur 'im this yeare? Or duz oi 'ave t'join Ops' Verlumpshus Distrackshun Squad next yeare?
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Opsa

Oim afraid ter report we all got a mite too merry and was all passed out when th' blaggart passed this way, confound his sneaky, leering, jingling hide!

Oim puttin in our notes to make coffee next year.

Oim countin on Pieces to help lead the wench team next time. Also, we'll try to recruit Griffin, whom I expect orta be in foin form by then.

NEXT TIME FER SURE!!!!

Bluenose

<wakes up, with massive head ache>

Erm, wozzat terribel fumpin noise innme eers?  Lub-dub, lub-dub, lub-dub!

<surveys wreckage all over the deck>

Yaaarrrggghhhh!  Did we get the  blaggard?  The lass fing Oi remembers were sumfin big and red comin at me - it culdda bin that red baskit, or mebee 'twere Pieces' gell's bloomers - Oi no be shore...

Aggie

Oi got 12 o' his deer hanging from the yardarm, but they werent attached to a sleigh....

WWDDD?