News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Arrr-Bay. Sell yer unwanted stuff here

Started by The Black Spot, October 22, 2006, 03:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Fer sale

Foive Lines o Sea Shanty

Oi be a Pirate, Gis us yer money,
Yer gold plate, an yer parrot;
Else me first mate, along wiv is bunny,
And is fish bait, will fix yer Sonny
Jim

Amazing bargain. Beats yer measly one line mooosic  fer the same price - only £11,000 ter yoo.

Created by a Master Cap'n Poet.

Fer an extra 3 bob yer can ave the choir thrown in.

CroninCard only. That's giv us yer CroninCard and we givs yer the Shanty. innit.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Calico Jack

For sale 1 Dubloon or 12 bottles of Rum

Big Brenda's bloomers which she left on me ship when she slipped off with Black Bart for some night time fun.

These enormous bloomers can also be used as a replacement sail thus improving the speed of yer ship in windy conditions.

Buyer to collect (to big ter post you see) from Calico Jack though be sure to bring four sturdy swabs with yer to carry them away with yer.
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Black Bart

Seller: fishstewpot
Member: Since 1765

You are bidding for:

Genuine lock of hair from ye Blackbeard's beard.  Tis black and curly and thar be a limited supply so bid early to avoid ye disapointment. Presented in a fine pewter locket to hang round the neck o yer loved one, lovely birthday present for him or her.

No reserve.

Postage: 12 pieces of 8

Also see my other items:

Shavin from Blackbeard's peg leg. Genuine lock of hair from Anne Bonney's beard. Genuine bottled Kraken juice.
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

The Black Spot

You are bidding on:

A bumper collection of 50 customisable ransom notes.

Each one is carefully worded to extract the greatest amount of cash from the recipient. Just put the victim's name in the first line and you're ready to go. Just wait for the money to roll in!

Black Bart

You are bidding for:

Vintage movie poster from a classic film of the genre:

Start the bidding at 40 dubloons for this extremely rare piece of movie memrobilia. ;D

The Black Spot

JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN

THE DELUX CAPTAIN CRONAN MASK!

Step aboard any ship, and watch panic break out.

Made from heavy duty latex. Reeks of booze for added authenticity.

Current bid: 4 Benson & Hedges King Size

Griffin NoName

Fer sale:

Bottle of false nail glue.

Save on staples. Glue yer parrot ter yer sholder.

Price: exchange fer tube of golden eye patch ointment.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

The Black Spot

Seller: Honest John
Buy It Now Price: 1 Groat

Have you got unpleasant odours in your ship?

Then cover them up with

THE "BIG RON" AIR FRESHENER

Simply squirt a small amount of "BIG RON" into the air, and all previous smells and odours will be undetectable. It's like Big Ron is there in person!*

Available in three fragrant varieties:

Last Night's Chicken Bhuna
Essence of boiled greens
And the ever popular "Heavy Egg"**

One squirt, and that terrible stench from the galley will suddenly become insignificant!

*Do not use in enclosed spaces
** May induce vomiting

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveL

YArrrr...

O'im pretty sure Oi've got a crewmate that can produce all three essences in one sitting. It's good fer fumgatin the vermin in the bilge.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

You are bidding for:

Job lot of Brightly Coloured genuine Parrot Feather Quills. Ideal fer fillin in your Log or writin out death warrants.

No reserve.

Postage: Pieces of 8, Pieces of 8, Pieces of 8

Griffin NoName

Fer Sale

Distance Learning Course

Module One
Ow to sail far away

Module Two (practical)
Sail far away

Module Three (practical)
How to chuck yer crew overboard

Module Four (theory)
How to survive at sea with yer rudder locked into a permanent circling round a barren island. For ever.

No returns. Guaranteed to work every time. No repeat bookins.

Price: bid starts at 10 Cronins.
Psychic Hotline Host

Black Bart

You are bidding for:

Genuine squid ink refills for Brightly Coloured genuine Parrot Feather Quills.

Buy now 4 dubloons .

Calico Jack

You are bidding for a

Ship' Cat called Cuddles.  This is a vicious rat eating, snarling, clawing, ugly flea bitten moggy.  I am selling it as it old, half blind and vomits a lot.

SELLERS WARNING:  Your new pet will give you years of fun (well days as it is on its last legs) but for your continuing enjoyment of your cat please do not go anywhere near it.
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Black Bart

You are bidding for:

Cat...O Nine Tails.  Guaranteed to strip the flesh of a man's back.  Only one previous owner.  Other whips in stock. One of our happy customers writes:

I had a chance to use this whip for the first time last weekend and it certainly did the trick. The blaggards wont look sideways at me again in a hurry!I'm new to single tail use, but with this whip I'm sure I'll pick it up very quickly. I'll certainly be a repeat buyer.

Capn Bligh.

Buy now 12 dubloons .

Calico Jack

You are bidding for a

The Black Spot Guide to Pirating (Volume 1).  This is being sold as I have now bought Volume 2 (same as Volume 1 but with less blood on it).  This contains such invaulable tips as.

1. How to use yer Cutlass.
2. How to use yer Pistol.
3. How to tie yer chef to yer Missile Launcher.
4. How to flog yer crew.

SELLERS WARNING:  As this book was dictated by Spot himself it appears as a long list of illegible grunts.  However you can obtain a version in Pirate English by clicking on the link below.

www.spotwantsyourmoney/youscurvyblaggards.com