News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The All New PlayBilge Magazine

Started by DaveL, October 11, 2006, 12:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Here is my lil fortress at the Danish Narrows. No Royal Navy scoundrel ever tried to show up here after I installed this lil pea-shooter I bartered from a passing German raider.

I fear I was a bit too long absent and the cottage needs a new layer of paint at least.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

DaveL

YArrrrr...

Thanks Swato. There be nuthin better than a holiday abroad to check out a few big cannons.

That bunker looks like the one Santa Claus used when Piratica played his little helpers. No wunder Black Spot couldn't get a clear shot, that concrete slab is Gi-normous!
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Swatopluk

And here is my weekend cabin on the other side of the narrows (at Hanstholm). I call it my "Bellicosevue Moby Dick"

Don't tell the RN, my 38 cm gun is currently in maintenance and I have to be content with the 17 cm ones I usually only use for salute purposes.

Trustworthy mates are invited for visits occasionally
http://www.museumscenterhanstholm.dk/oplev_museet/video/
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

DaveL

Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce Presents...

THE MEN OF PORTSMOUTH CALENDAR 1707

A calendar which shows off 'Natures Best Assets' amongst Portsmouth's most ordinary citizens.

* See Big Ron wearin' only his best smile;
* See Capn DaveL bein' inventive with creatures of the sea;
* Marvel at Black Bart's strange tattoos - in the bonus sealed section (YArrr!!)
*And just what is Constable Wilkins doin' in the lockup?

A calendar loaded full of 'too much information' that'll leave you cravin' for them to get their gear back on.

1. Model    2. Name                     3. Setting            4. Assets Covered by...
1. Mr January   2. Bustlin Brian               3. Bathroom                  4. A shifter spanner
1. Mr February   2. Capn DaveL               3. Quarter Deck        4. A haddock
1. Mr March   2. Capn Bluenose            3. Crows Nest              4. A telescope
1. Mr April    2. Honest John O'Grady   3. Used ship lot             4. For sale sign
1. Mr May    2. Goat Starer                  3. Paddock                       4. A goat
1. Mr June   2. Capn Black Spot       3. Gunnery                        4. A cannon ball
1. Mr July   2. Big Ron                         3. Butchery                      4. An apron
1. Mr August   2. Constable Wilkins       3. Padded Cell             4. A truncheon
1. Mr September   2. Bill Piggins            3.Portsmouth Bank     4. A change purse
1. Mr October   2. Thomas Graverson        3. Plumbing supplies   4. Down pipe
1. Mr November   2. Erik 'Skol-up' Nordstrum     3. Dribblin Parrot       4. A rum bottle
1. Mr December   2. Santa Claus                    3. Concrete Bunker        4. Xmas Stocking

Get your copy today!!

YArrrr! 

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

I wouldn't put that calendar up in the kitchen...it'll turn the milk sour!

DaveL

YArrrr...

Wait until 1708, we've got the village green grocer lined up. And as for the use of zuccinis, he's all for it! YArrrr!

We also may get the local court judge, the harbour master and the light house keeper as well, although tellin yer what they'll cover up with may make yer shudder ;D YArrr!

Griffin NoName

Oy, one of me ancestors married the light-house keeper's daughter *, ye don't want to get the wrong side of me, me lad.

* circa late 1700s.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

DaveL

YArrrr...

That be way after this photo shoot matey. Oi thinks we be safe.

Mind you, we may 'aves to contact Scumsoft for a copy of Piro-shop. Oi heards there is some serious airbrushin' that needs doin', particularly on Honest John O'Grady.

Sibling Kephra (Tansy)

Oi wouldst loike tuh submit a pikchore tuh the mag'zine.
The ladies un oi arr thinkin' o' havin' it as an emblem...

Insanity takes it's toll; please have correct change.

Black Bart

Verily that is very,very,silly...what about a medieval version of Cyprus Hill!

DaveL

YArrrrr..

Ere be a noice little video of the worlds biggest cannon lettin' off a round in WW2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuW8gG8Hfg

Oi wouldn't mind one of those for me attack on Tiddle's fortress.

Black Bart

Crikey...those German's really didn't like us much did they?

Have you seen Southparks 'Make Love Not Warcraft' on YouTube yet, it's hilarious.

DaveL

YArrr...

Just though O'id lets yers know, Playbilge is celebrating its 1 year anniversary (as of yesterday)

HAPPY BERFDAY PLAYBILGE!!  :toadfish::balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :toadfish:

Aggie

YAAAAAARRRRRRH! 

Oi'll get an order in on rush for a rum cake!

(no candles.... the blaggerts use overproof rum).
WWDDD?