News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The All New PlayBilge Magazine

Started by DaveL, October 11, 2006, 12:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Aaaarrr, Boy Jim Lad, but Oi sees im ther too. Ye'll ave ter giv me one of em water wings and swim round in circles. ope yer dont get seesick.

Cap'n Lord Cap'n Lord Lord Treadmill-Floater
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Black Bart

Bog off...Ye be all grown up Lord Treadmill and therefore not eligible to enter the competition,
Nya,na,na,na,nyaaaa!

I challenge ye to a game o conkers, double or quits!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

goat starer

Oive moved out of me old hovel an this be me new landlubberly home!

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Griffin NoName

Aaaar!! Playbilge needs an oliday cottage rental ads page Yaaaar !!  Slip me 60 dubloons an Oi'll see if the editor will place yer ad.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

DaveL

YArrrr...

Ere be a picture of The Argghh House when Bart finally wins office. 

Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

I can't see me house!  It could be this stupid computer though. :'(

DaveL

YArrrr...

Oi think Oi've fixed it. I'm gonna wanna pay yer a visit for a few home renovatin' tips. Oi quite like a good cannon on me front lawn.

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

goat starer

Quote from: DaveL on October 25, 2006, 09:58:26 PM
Oi quite like a good cannon on me front lawn.

them yer will be loving me new abode!

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Black Bart

I always thought ye belonged in a museum!

ps.The pic is of the Imperial War Museum, Lambeth...well worth a visit if ye haven't had much action for ye cannons for a while.

goat starer

Arrrr! it be me favorite museum in christendom! and on a serious note the holocaust exhibition should be a required visit for all schoolchildren.

here be a few of me holiday homes...

and this is me lovely sea view

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

Black Bart

YYYAARRRR I don't know if thar be a history section in Playbilge but the archives ave turned up this rare picture of Dave L and a Ginger haired Black Bart sayin goodbye to their wenches at Portsmouth. Dave L be tryin out some new gear for Francine the Flagellator (who can be just seen in the background wearin her Capn Bligh outfit - always a favorite with the sailors)!

Aggie

A centrefold for All Hallow's Eve for ye lot, courtesy of Wapsi Square...

http://wapsisquare.com/d/20061031.html
WWDDD?

DaveL

YArrr...

Bart, put that inciminatin' photo away. If Sibling Bluenose foinds out Oi 'borrowed' his manacles there will be hell to pay...from Francine the Flagellator Oi hopes  :D

YArrrr...

Aggie, that be a bewdiful lookin centrefold there. She can inspect my cargo-hold any time.

Black Bart

AAAAAARRRGH...she be the most gorgeous cartoon wench since Wilma of the Flintstones! I tried drawin a cartoon Brenda McTavish but I ran out o paper!

DaveL

YArrrr...

How's about a few of yer favourite tattoo pics. Oi be keen to gets the Jolly Roger tattooed on me bum with 'Made in Piratica' emblazoned on it.

Although Oi quite enjoy this one...