News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The All New PlayBilge Magazine

Started by DaveL, October 11, 2006, 12:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pieces o nine

Quote from: DaveLArrrrr...nice use of peppermints!

Yarrr! It be one fing ter larf at yer own jokes (oi does it all t'toime. Oo else wood appreciate em as much as me?)

But it be a sad fing wen ye as ter compliment yer own PhotoShoppin! Wot koind uv pyrates be ye hangin out wif, so ter speak?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Oi'd loike ter point out that peppermint be a sovrin rememdy fer nausea, indigestion, flatoolence, dysenterrry, diarrrea, an hookworms. (It also be ooseful fer wot ails lady pyrates, on hocashun.) So that be a bootiful poster, but hit be arrrtistic licence hinsted of scientifically accurrrate, loike.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

DaveL

Yarrr...

Me photoshops been down, since Oi upgraded me machine with Windows Vista. Oi need to spend more $$ on another photoshop version.

Now Oi'm reduced to doing links without layering (plus windows paint be really crappy fer graphics)

I giggle meself silly when Oi do mock adverts, particularly the music industry, as it be ripe for the picking, piratey style!
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

Exciting new Long Winded Paperback is book of the month:

See long winded Tales for first instalment.
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Black Bart

Dennis Weevily's pen moves more swiftly than than the glue on Walktheplank's Wig. Hot on the tail of his last novel comes this epic tale of adventure on the high seas. The Duke de Richbastid sails to a remote island in the Pacific where he encounters a lost tribe and a creature from the very pit of hell itself. This book has everything, human sacrifice, women in torn clothing, a big ship, treacherous seas, exotic locations and a truly massive goat:

Don't read it on the train or people may laugh at you.

DaveL

Bart,

Give Madame Fifi back her goat this instant! You know the reasons why matey.

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Griffin NoName

Thank the Great Teapot you turned up DaveL. Bart has been posting all over the shop with no restraint. It's been a nightmare.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

DaveL

YArrrrgghh...

The blaggard be gettin all high brow with his Dennis Weevily novels.

I've just downloaded something like photoshop for free - so it's time to brush up of me graphics. It has an unfortunate name though.

http://www.gimp.org/

Black Bart

Quote from: Griffin NoName on September 16, 2008, 01:46:46 PM

Thank the Great Teapot you turned up DaveL. Bart has been posting all over the shop with no restraint. It's been a nightmare.

Arrrrrrr...everyone hignores me these days anyways...I been tellin everyone we're ALL DOOMED fer years...ye best read all o Dennis Weevily's novels afore it be too late!

BWA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAARRRGH!

Does ye think me hat's too big...now be honest...I wont be offended.

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Black Bart on September 18, 2008, 02:34:17 PM
Does ye think me hat's too big...now be honest...I wont be offended.

Oi' finks yer culd trim yer fur ;)

Oi' neerly mistook ye fer Nannook 'o the Nawf !
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

pieces o nine

Yarrr, as they sais in Texas, "he be awl hat an no weevils."
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Black Bart

Now I don't fink dem Texans have got any right go around accusin me of havin a big hat:

Black Bart

Dave L (assisted by Big Brenda) makes early preparations for his annual assault on Santa:

Griffin NoName

Oi seez them 'as 'is an' 'ers lavatoories in case 'o h'axidents !
Psychic Hotline Host

Black Bart

Rumour has it that the Somalian Pirates are bein led by this dodgy geezer:

pieces o nine

Yarrr, oi 'opes as thee status wotch that 'leader' be warin bain't 'pyrated'...