News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The All New PlayBilge Magazine

Started by DaveL, October 11, 2006, 12:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveL

YArrrrr...

So yer though we'd bin closed, well yer wrong.

The monks are quite partial to Playbilge...as many of 'em are blokes yer know! They have allowed us to undertake publication of the magazine, provided we give the odd human interest stories eg. Squiddlie Breedin'.

During me toime in the garden, Oi've had some toime to reflect on me wicked former ways and decided I don't have any...YArrrrrr!!!!

Send us in yer favourite articles. O'ill post a list of assignments for yer writing pleasure. But just remember keep 'em humble. Think Brenda humbly, think Sea Hag photos humbly etc...YArrrr, yewl get the hang of it.

So Oi now declare the new PlayBilge open fer business.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

Welcome back Playbilge.

I tried thinkin of Brenda Humbly but I still nearly fell out o the Crows nest!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

goat starer

arr! we can get the old pirate ship gallery going! no point in havin wimmin an stuff when ther be only one wench a pirate needs!

here be me trusty pirate vessel!

----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

DaveL

YArrrrrr...

Ere' be one of The Arghhh 9000 engagin' the Battleship Yamato, durin a recent voyage off the Pacific.

Let me just say they wuz warned before we engaged em'.  Bart's fishhead stew concentrate had 'em heavin' on the decks.

That's Sibling BlueNose takin' our humbly acquired submarine tracking aircraft for a spin. Awesome!!

YARrrrrr...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

beagle

Nice ship Goat Starer, but the rudder looks a little vulnerable.
The angels have the phone box

Black Bart

Just avin another go at that movin text, I'll try one o me cannon:

Bang

goat starer

Quote from: beagle on October 11, 2006, 09:09:35 PM
Nice ship Goat Starer, but the rudder looks a little vulnerable.

Arr! ye scurvy swordfish can damage a boat of this type so oi makes sure I always takes a few o these with me.....

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Black Bart

YYYAAARRRR...That be the biggest cigarette lighter I've ever seen.  Must use up a lot o petrol!

goat starer

That e be! finding the cigarette afterwards be the bigger problem! Yarr!

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara

DaveL

YArrrrr...

That's an awesome harpoon there Goat. O'ill show that one to me whaling mates.

beagle

Make sure you fit it with a proximity fuse rather than a contact one matey, so they just stun the whale, or you might get something like this happening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtVSzU20ZGk

(Anyone not seen that before?)
The angels have the phone box

Sibling Chatty

Oi had not see that before.

They blowed 'er up real good! Not good enuff, but good!
This sig area under construction.

Bluenose

Quote from: DaveLThat's Sibling BlueNose takin' our humbly acquired submarine tracking aircraft for a spin. Awesome!!

Yarr, this anti-submarine flyin be the thing fer me. Ear's a photo wot Oi took a while ago when returning from a bit o' submarine huntin':

Avaarrrssstttt me hearties, a Pirate loife fer me!  (In an umble toadfish way o' course)

Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Black Bart

Quote from: Sibling Chatty on October 14, 2006, 10:15:55 PM
Oi had not see that before.

They blowed 'er up real good! Not good enuff, but good!

This could be the only way to get rid of Big Brenda should she ever (god forbid) shuttle off her enormous mortal coil!

Sibling Chatty

Nae, when ther be not a bunch o' poirates pumpin' er full of hot air, she be a size 10... ;)
This sig area under construction.