News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Upload folder full?

Started by Swatopluk, January 08, 2022, 01:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

Hello,

I just tried to attach a rather small (60KB) image to a post but got informed that the upload folder is full.
Could some admin please check what this is about.

Thanks
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin

Hmmm. It's April so this has been outstanding a while. I will put it on my To Do list but there are 44 items on it ahead of this so don't expect a quick turnaround. I have a feeling I tried to find the upload folder before - don't know what to do about it, but probably can find out.
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Griffin

It looked like the quickest thing to do on my To Do list today, but this proved to be wrong when I investigated.

The upload (attachment) folder setting in smf cannot be expanded because the server limitation for public_html is full. So this simple solution is not possible at present.

I will have to change the way some videos on the private side of the server are accessed, shifting them out of the domain to somewhere else, goodness knows where. Somewhere secure. I probably have some cloud space or maybe I need a Youtube channel or summat.

I will get back to you on this.
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand