News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Hollywoodland

Started by Griffin NoName, December 23, 2012, 09:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Just watched this film and was puzzled all the way through by why there were two men called George Reeves and then why the current George Reeves seemed to die in an exactly similar way to the George Reeves in the past.

This must be the worst film ever for not making it clear there were flashbacks  :'(  :aargh!: :duh:
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling DavidH

Haven't seen it.  I won't bother now, thanks. ;)

Opsa

At first I thought you were talking about how George Reeves played Superman in the 1950's and how he came to a tragic end, and then how Christopher Reeve played Superman in the 1970's and also came to a tragic end.

But now I see I'm just as confused as you were.

Uhhh, where were we?

Swatopluk

And then there is Michael Reeves ('Witchfinder General') who also ended tragically.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Opsa on December 24, 2012, 07:40:47 PM
At first I thought you were talking about how George Reeves played Superman in the 1950's and how he came to a tragic end, and then how Christopher Reeve played Superman in the 1970's and also came to a tragic end.

Yes, I worked on that theory at one point in the film too. But it didn't pan oiut. I am sort of relieved to find out someone else found it a muddle. If you want to unravel it, read wikipedia.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand