News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Excellent - an IFU where I can spread more dirt about the pasta-prophet!

Started by Alchemist, March 10, 2008, 12:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Alchemist on March 15, 2008, 01:43:51 AM

What the hell is wrong with people? The site I pretend to admin is full of fundies now! Atheist fundies!

Is that the CoG ???  Where are they?? Link-thread.... I'd love to chase a few LOL

Quote from: DaveL on March 15, 2008, 02:49:25 AM
Try spamming his boards with this and see if you get a response.

http://www.truechristian.com/hatemailgen.html

For shame !!  Totally un-Toadworthy !!   :ROFL:
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

Chatty -AArgh! Has the prophet failed to act! Again?

This is leftover annoyance from The Beginning. Back when his board was new, and shapeless, without form and almost without function...

Ten intrepid souls were chosen to 'run' the joint, then one was put in charge. And, as several souls (some rats, some just people with a life that needed less lunacy) deserted the ship, she brought in others... And, lo, there was some semblance of functional, as much as 'no access to update or protect a freakin' thing' means functional. And the Prophet did wax full (of himself) and insane (as well as inane) and after falling in love with his Hate Mail and his 'snappy hate-mail answers', he chose to ignore people that wanted to give the deity of that site some GOOD publicity. (Museums, an already-funded documentary maker with a proven history in hard sciences, people that would have put GOOD publicity, among knowledgeable people, in his future, rather than the fanboys he seems to prefer.)

And lo, as people would send him proposals and packets and tons of stuff, and hear back NOTHING, they'd contact the Admin of the forums, who tried VERY HARD to keep him from looking like a total flake. Who made excuses and covered for his ass, who did all the media (radio by phone/newspaper by phone interviews) that he wouldn't do. Who continued to try to cover for him up until the day he chose to be a total passive-aggressive chunk of crap and spam his own board with a park of fucking filthy lies he'd chosen to build up in his tiny mind.

Now, to find that he'd been moving behind the scenes like the pathetic little wanker he's evidently always been??

His mental illness isn't MY problem. However, all this time later, there are people that keep in touch with me because of it. Most of them wouldn't piss on him to put him out if he was on fire at their feet.

Oh, waaah for him. He's a creep. He's a pathetic creep, but a creep nonetheless!
This sig area under construction.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

I was trying to get onto TOP a bit ago (just to see if I still could) and I realized that there's not a link to the forum on the front page.

Does he really want to have all the attention that badly?
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

Probably.

Poor Booby. All his attention seems to be negative.

He seems to like it, though. :kickbutt:

:ROFL:

Aggie

Anyone fancy moving to a nice inhabited island?
Sun would be nice - we don't get it here :D

Definitely!  I plan to have a physical Toadfish Monastery someday, and I'd like it to be in the Philippines.  Don't hold your breath...  we are probably talking at least 15 years here, could be 20.  A campground in Canada may come first. ;)

----------

Let me just say I'm very happy not having to justify / put a positive spin on stripper factories & beer volcanoes anymore.  I'm glad that we kept the pirates around, though!
WWDDD?

pieces o nine

Quote from: Scriblerus the PhilosopheI was trying to get onto TOP a bit ago (just to see if I still could) and I realized that there's not a link to the forum on the front page.

Does he really want to have all the attention that badly?
It's there. It's on the right, directly under the Seach field: a crudely drawn button under "Connect with other Pastafarians".
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Scriblerus the Philosophe

:(
I thought that was what it was, but it took me to his hate mail page.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Alchemist

That is pure ego incarnate (BH)

Has Taco boy taken the link to the forums down again? I've not been over to TOP for a few days (well - weeks).
I'm going to have a look in a bit (the Rugby match is crap)
Gaah! I wish I was sorry enough to share some emails he sent me!

He isn't two faced! He's got at least five.

Sibling Chatty

Unfortunately, they're all on that same defective head...

Poor Booby.

Just talked to a friend that's a department head at LSU (Louisiana State University). At the time all this was big news, they tried to contact him about doing an on-campus seminar, with 5 or 6 other participants, about the fallacies of ID and the logical responses, from a NOT-There Is No God angle. (Heck that's when I met this guy. He and his wife have been here twice, we meet in Houston at times, he's a GOOD friend...they've bought land here for retirement.)

The seminar was to be 3 days in Baton Rouge, 3 days in New Orleans (pre-Katrina) with all expenses paid (for two) AND an honorarium of $7,500. Boobster wouldn't respond, not even when I TRIED HARD to get his attention.

John (LSU friend) was amused to find that Bobby's still shooting himself in the foot, then complaining because he's got a limp. The fact that Bobby and FSM are a standing joke at the National Academy of Sciences...because IF he'd been a responsible person, they could have USED the FSM idea to really clear this crap away much faster. His big chance to actually DO something...and he's gotta go sit on a mountaintop for a weekend to be riped off by guys who want to do FSM cell phone ring tones...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/03/tech/main3673128.shtml

Alchemist

Chatty - that's really sad!
I have my moans and groans about Taco-boy but that was bad!

FSM is a joke now!

It wasn't like that. I know I was a mainpage whore but we really did have some good discussions - I'm still in contact with a few Christians I met there - nice people (gosh)