News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Excellent - an IFU where I can spread more dirt about the pasta-prophet!

Started by Alchemist, March 10, 2008, 12:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alchemist

The bloody shit (Bobby) has completely disowned me now. I was interviewed a while ago re: internet religions - I was stupid enough to give the interviewer BH's site...

Have you seen the posters on the hatemail section now?
Awww!
To save me typing I'll link to a rant I had on a different site
http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2834&page=3

goat starer

oh dear. refugees from the tyranny of FSM. I seem to always have my posts over there modded, altered, removed if they dont meet accepted posting criteria (ie if the admin dont like them).

funniest of all was having a post deleted and when i complained of censorship being told, and i quote, "accusations of censorship will not be tolerated"

now they are censoring anyone who accuses them of censorship.

my sides are splitting

i am overcome by the irony

and they dont even seem to notice  :doh!:
----------------------------------

Best regards

Comrade Goatvara
:goatflag:

"And the Goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a Land not inhabited"

Bruder Cuzzen

Ho Ho Ho , I've been spamming every thread and gitting away wiff it . I notice more AWOL/MIA pirates posting in pirates because of it...Bartie is by far the master at thread jacking . Pirates speak is grate for throwing people off HARR harr harr.

Alchemist

He won't even let me reply any more - on the hatemail section!
Poor Bobsy :(

There's a small "elite" (if I say so myself - ie friends) who talk about this - we're an e-mail group, have been since 2006. I don't think anymore than two of the group have posted on CoFSM in the last three months
I posted one - it was removed - not hate post. Anything but - I agreed with one of the OPs (bits of)
Bobby says he's ok with different views? My arse he is - if you disagree with Cap'n Bobnuts - you're dead meat.
I did!

FSM/Google?Pink Unicoern or whatever help me - I'm a bad boy!

(PS - I'm a bit pissed off that he's deleting my posts! - Not one is hate post - most are irrelevant but funny! Some are real and relevant - like the one about the Referendum in the UK about EU.

Deleted!

DaveL

The pirates forum is a welcome sanctuary over there. We are up for taking the mickey out of anyone, anytime. We don't even discuss the FSM  - it's old hat and simply fodder for unsuspecting newbies.

If you want a site within a site that is completely irreverent to the main goings on at Venganza, I'd head for Pirates. Anyone who takes themselves seriously and tries it on other forum members, will be dismembered in a jiffy.

Bart and I like to leap across to serious discussion and heckle (especially Zankou). It's hilarious fun and makes Pirates even more notorious.

I haven't read the front forum for ages? Is that where he dwells with his Taco photos?
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Bruder Cuzzen

HO HO HO ! Zank is prime fodder , arr arr arr , he's turned out to be a decent pirate though . I personally like to put bees in Cap's bonnet and post replies that rile up the more pompous members . They are mostly clueless of what I'm doing , true colors come to the forefront , much fun pillaging like that .
So far no one is on to me . Harr harr harr .

Alchemist

Zankou? Know him from the front page - nice lad, really! I wanted him to join our little email group but he was under 18 and I was out voted.

DaveL

Al,

Sorry if I misunderstood your previous posts at TOP. The front page is something of a mystery for many forum members. Plus once you've read all the Cafe Press stuff, it leaves you quite jaded about the true intent of the prophet ie $$$.

It's funny but BH never ventures across to the discussion forum. Well not since he got mauled badly by a few ex and current TOP-sters. Since then, I can't be bothered buying into his controversy. It's old hat, fuelled along by the more meaningful debate about intelligent design.

He's in complete 'I don't talk to anyone mode' in the forums too. Not even to his staff members (wow no surprises there!)

My attitude is to his presence in the forums are - 'I don't give 2 hoots', as long as people are having an enjoyable and meaningful time, that's the main thing. He issues no directives to anyone, and quite frankly, we are happier there without him.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Bruder Cuzzen

ARRGH ! I notice the thread that stripped everyone to their undies is gone .

I passed it on to the newbies who were having a tough time with the more offensive types , to judge character for themselves .

I suppose the news went around and it is no longer in Announcements and I still haven't found it anywhere else .

A shame , it shows how up/outstanding the siblings are .

pieces o nine

Yes, it has mysteriously vanished into the ether...

No need to worry though, just direct concerned newbies to the 'forum issues' threads and read the reactions to people trying to help make the forum a better place. Although not always phrased with the most tact or greatest insight, those comments are sincerely meant. There are two ways to deal with volunteers: (1) beat them soundly about the head and shoulders with a cudgel while announcing that you must be obeyed, or (2) thank them for their interest and guide them gently in the desired direction (which may have to be repeated, but that goes with the territory).

'Pirates' is the best section, but it's fun to slip burrs under the blankets in other threads, too.

-'peace' o nine

[edit] I remember ... something ... about "A prophet is not without honor, save in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house..."  ;) [/edit]
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Aggie

Quote from: pieces o nine on March 10, 2008, 03:29:51 AM
[edit] I remember ... something ... about "A prophet is not without honor, save in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house..."  ;) [/edit]

:ROFL:

That's why I made a point of emphasizing that I was the False Prophet over there.  I guess I should have seen where that one was going....   ;) ;) ;)

QuoteRevelation 19:20 (New International Version)

20But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

hey Auntie... I think you was the beast.  This place ain't bad for a bay of burning brimstone. :mrgreen:
WWDDD?

Sibling Chatty

Ya know, admin'ing that cesspit taught me the REAL meaning of "Never try to teach a pig to dance. It will just annoy you, and the damn pig isn't smart enough to know that all it's doing is wallowing in mud."

Taco-boy and his hand picked supporters are welcome to their own insanity.

Wonder if he's back from his Eastern travels, and if he brought The Girlfriend any little gifties...of a social nature.
This sig area under construction.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

"Hey honey, Look what I brought you! A VD!"

I have rarely been back since the Exodus. I only bothered with it once in the lat year while wondering what to do for my senior prank (I had intended to involve my aggie friends and pignap a few to leave around campus).
That fellow is a vile, petty little creature from the lagoon. I keep hoping the FSM will send him back to that pit. Hasn't happened yet, obviously.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Alchemist on March 10, 2008, 01:41:38 AM

(PS - I'm a bit pissed off that he's deleting my posts! - Not one is hate post - most are irrelevant but funny! Some are real and relevant - like the one about the Referendum in the UK about EU.

Alchi, you are welcome to join our debates about stuff like the Referendum on the EU. They are very informative (:ROFL:) and intense rivalry makes them fun.

As to The Censor on the Top forum, I doubt it's actually Booby wearing that Cap on the forum...... ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Alchemist

I think I might have said that I'm an Admin at one site. On that site people feel free to call me out on anything I post (and call me a tosser when they get mad with me)

That's the way it should be IMO!

BH is an egotistical wanker. Sod him!
(man - I'm still rolling with this - sorry!)