News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Finish the Pirate Headlines

Started by Black Bart, January 29, 2008, 10:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveL

Bart quoted as being as happy as a dog with two worm tablets.

Brenda spotted in Portsmouth Park snuggling up to Bustling Brian. "I was only interested in his ******.  " So what else is new?
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Griffin NoName

Brenda spotted in Portsmouth Park snuggling up to Bustling Brian. "I was only interested in his pork pies.  " So what else is new?

Madam Fifi helps DaveL relocate his*******. Several people relieved.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bluenose

Madam Fifi helps DaveL relocate his pink tutu. Several people relieved.

DaveL found wearing pink tutu while chained to ********
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

beagle

DaveL found wearing pink tutu while chained to a camel called Humphrey

Madam Fifi regrets installing picture window in her ******* after ******* drops off..
The angels have the phone box

DaveL

Madam Fifi regrets installing picture window in her guest foyer after elderly gentleman drops off..

Hackles the rescue dog saves ****** from drowning in Portsmouth Harbour. I was busy ****** and I ended up *******. Thanks Hackles, your my hero!
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

Black Bart

nice easy one there Dave :headbang:

Hackles the rescue dog saves cat  from drowning in Portsmouth Harbour. I was busy catching fish  and I ended up a catastrophe.  Thanks Hackles, your my hero!

Dark Avenger forced out of retirement to ****** Madame Fifi's ******
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Opsa

Dark Avenger forced out of retirement to repopulate Madame Fifi's Bath House!

Mad Willem Recently Spotted Lurking Around ********** with ******** on his ***********!

Bluenose

Mad Willem Recently Spotted Lurking Around Portsmouth Home for the Befuddled with Several Fresh Leeks on his Head!

Mystery Vegetable Shortage in Portsmouth!  ********** Suspected of ******** With ***********!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

pieces o nine

Mystery Vegetable Shortage in Portsmouth!  Madame Fifi Suspected of Replacing All Tubers With Cod Peaces!

Local Fishmongers Outraged, Claiming  * * * * *

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Opsa

Local Fishmongers Outraged, Claiming  Illegal Codfiscation!

Pieces o' Nine Stars In "**********"!

Bluenose

Pieces o' Nine Stars In "The Codfather"!

Opsanus *********** About Outbreak Of Bad Fish Puns In Portsmouth

Opsa

Opsanus Denies Responsibility and Weeps Openly About Outbreak Of Bad Fish Puns In Portsmouth

Bluenose Seen Leaving ********** Just Before *************

Bluenose

Bluenose Seen Leaving Admiral Benbow Just Before Closing Time, Regulars Shocked

Admiral Benbow Reports Disappearance Of **********, Constable Timmins *************

pieces o nine

Admiral Benbow Reports Disappearance Of Tiddles and a Sack of Gold Plate, Constable Timmins "Deeply Concerned"

Anonymous Sources Report Sightings of Tiddles at *************

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Bluenose

Anonymous Sources Report Sightings of Tiddles at Portsmouth Constabulary

Constable Timmins Denies *************