News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Ye Insult Challenge

Started by The Black Spot, October 17, 2006, 05:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Bart

GGGAAARRR ye made me come out all itchy ye revoltin pile o Spaniard's underpants!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

The Black Spot

Don't start scratchin' yerself. We'll all think we be in a snowstorm, yer stinkin' pig's nostril!

Black Bart

YYYYAAARRRR...sometimes when I be lookin out to sea at sunrise, it makes think o Shakespeare's sonnets...

and sometimes when I looks up at the sails billowin in a fine sow westerly, it makes me think o Keat's Couplets...

and when I sees yer blackened hulk lurchin into port, it makes me think o Jeffrey Archer's arse!!!!!

The Black Spot

Gah! Yer look like ye's had a good wet sneeze an' fergot yer 'ankerchiff!

Calico Jack

yarr what is that orrible appartion on top of yer neck. It be yer ead yer ugly blaggard.
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Black Bart

GGGAAARRRR...I hear's ye went to the ship's doctor  and he said 'ye have a very serious illness. Ye said 'I want a second opinion'.  He said 'all right you're ugly as well'.

The Black Spot

GGGGNNARR! I hears that when ye went to the doctor, 'ee tried t' lance yer head!

Calico Jack

yarr I be earing bout a swab who when e went to is doctor's, e said let me remove that ugly boil fer yer Sir an with a quick swipe from is cutlass off came is ead.
Today everything is different; there's no action, have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food, right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody, get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

The Black Spot

GAHH! The last time ye had an operation, the surgeon had a bit o' a panic. 'Ee thought 'eed accidently left a bag o' spanners in yer face!

Black Bart

GGGGAAARRRHH...Ye got me so angry I be revertin to the use o Shakespeare agin:

A Horse, a horse, my Kingdom fer a horse...oh hang on a minute...ye look enough loik a horse to do the job!

The Black Spot

NNNNNNNNRRRRR... ye looks like something that comes out  o' a horse!

Black Bart

YYYYAAAARRRRR Ye make me vent my Shakespearian Spleen:

Some are born great, Some achieve greatness and some are a pile of Turbot droppings like ye!!!

Bluenose

Yarrrr!   Well, ye be twice as helpful as Bustlin Brian, an' three times as wholesome as Fishe 'Ead Stewe!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Black Bart

YYYAAARRR...ERRRR...That be a complicated insult thar me hearty...I had to get me crew to study it fer hours to see if it were indeed an insult.  Then I got me crew to sit down and work out a really nasty insult to send back.  Arter 5 mintues they coame up with:

Ye be as gorgeous and hintelligent as our Captain!

Calico Jack

yarr I be back after a while away from the board.  Back to what, ye are all the same slimy, leech infested blaggards ye were b'fore.