News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Sibling Below Me...

Started by DaveL, October 03, 2006, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aphos

If you could get him to stand still, he would make a good coat rack.

The sibling below me has monsters under his bed.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

rumblemonk

i love the monsters under my bed. they help get the "mistakes" from the pervious night to leave.

the sibling below me works for the cobbler gnomes that stole and returned my sneakers on My Hill.

Swatopluk

I got the job through my special relation to the gnomes of zürich.

The sibling below me is part of the garden gnome conspiracy
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Chatty

As long as they're conspiring to get rid of the garden granny figurines, i'll conspire with them.

The sibling below me is very glad that Friday the 13th is on a Friday this month.
This sig area under construction.

Aphos

I really hate it when Friday the 13th comes on a Thursday.

The sibling below me eats waffle syrup on his pancakes.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Indeed I do. I also eat raspberry jam on them, too.

The sibling below me sneaks elephants and mariachi bands across the US-Mexican border regularly.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

I do.  Actually, I combine the two into Elephants playing mariachi instruments.  SO confuses Homeland Security, that we just slip right through.

The sibling below me would like to hear my Elephant-Mariachi band play*

* so would I.  As it turns out, the last time I brought them through, they accidentally stepped on their instruments.  Ever try to play something stomped by an elephant? Other than frisbee ...
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

DaveL

Absolutely. I'm a big fan of Herb Elephant and the Tijuana Brass!

The person below me thinks Antartica is a nation state.
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

The Meromorph

Yes. YES! Why are there no penguins in the UN? WHY?

The sibling below me has issues...
Dances with Motorcycles.

Yes, yes I do.  I have an issue of Reader's Digest.  I have several issues of National Geographic.  I even have some old Byte magazine (the PRINT version) lying around.

The sibling below me never heard of Byte magazine ...

Al Dante

Actually I have heard of Byte magazine. I even had a subscription once. But at one Byte per month, it took two months just to get one article. (And that was only when the article was "an." When it was "the" it took three months, and four months for "this" or "that.")

The sibling below me has petitioned Congress for a Letter of Marque and Reprisal, as provided for under Article I Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution.

- Allenbatrachus

Sibling Chatty

I don't really expect a response. The current Congress seems to be exceptionally unresponsive to ANYTHING that wasn't Cheney's idea first, and he's got a whole 'nother level of piracy and 'taking' goin' on.

The sibling below me can't help picturing the current VP of the US as a sneering hypocrite.

True, all too true.  But, have you ever noticed you never see one of his hands in public?  My theory is that hand is in a special Virtual Reality remote-control glove, which is directly wired into whats left of Bush's brain.  Sometimes, when the signal is weak, you can see Bush pause for a long time, or stutter or mispronounce words. 

I once wrote to Cheny to try using stronger batteries, but he didn't reply ...

The sibling below me is working on a jammer device for Cheny's remote-control glove.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Oh yes, and I plan to hand the NEW remote over to either my step-father or DeeDee. Either way.

The sibling below me shudders at the thought of my step-dad having the remote, as he is mildly more conservative and slightly less libertarian then I am.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

As the other option is such a practial joker that we'd all be amused by the sight of Duh Preznit doing some of the stuff that he used to do in the 70's when he was supposed to fly a plane the next day--I say we need the laught, and i'll be waiting!! (I promise, only stuff I saw him do...and i'll not concentrate on the nosepicking, but no promises on the crotch stuff and wedgie repairs. And yes, it does get worse.)

The sibling below me is skeert to ask "what else?".