News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Sibling Below Me...

Started by DaveL, October 03, 2006, 11:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aphos

(OH, I got that it was a parody, DD.  I just found the result...odd.)

Oh, my pets aren't all that unusual.  Just a couple of mutts that I love dearly.

The sibling below me wishes teatime was in the morning.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Aggie

And so it is!  Just heard the kettle switch off, and there's CAKE in the lunchroom.

The sibling below me swaps fresh fruit for rotting vegetables.
WWDDD?

rumblemonk

only beacuse Jello says so

The sibling below me runs amuck.

DaveL

When I was into physical fitness I used to run amuck. Now I only walk amuck. Comfy chair amuck with remote control amuck is far more my style.

The sibling below me will complete their post with 'The Sibling below me..'
Busily tracking Santa on NORAD...

This year your toast ye chubby, slegh driving, white bearded, coca cola advertisement!!

The Black Spot

That reminds me of the man who went to the bookies and bet £100 that the world would end tomorrow.

A comment about  a foul restaurant will be made by The Sibling Below Me

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

I DO have unusual pets - several hundred of 'em.  I've named the little 6-legged critters after the people they most resemble.

They are mostly named "george", but there's a few "dick"'s and "condi"'s in there, too.

Occasionally, I thin the heard, by squashing a few.  Sometimes I spread poison around.

Mostly, I'm waiting for real winter, when I'll let the thermostat go down to 40 degrees or so, which will drive'em all outside.  Can't wait.

The sibling below me enjoyes odd chocolate-covered food items - like grasshoppers and ants.

Quote from: Sibling Chatty on October 10, 2006, 05:06:49 AM
(Hick Hop was a parody...satire...on the fusion of Country and Rap, specifically Country Murder Ballads and Gangsta Rap...and I guess I need to learn my audience better before I bring in any more Humor. I though y'all woueld get that from the previous postings. Whatever.)

I likely would have thought it funny, had I been able to understand the lyrics better [or at all] - perhaps it's my PC's speakers (not high quality, even if there ARE 6 different speakers).

But don't let a single miss-hap stop you from posting more stuff!
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Vita Curator

I am a certified chocoholic and will eat anything that is covered in chocolate.

The sibling below me appreciates all of the hard work a spider puts into spinning his web and for that reason, will not destroy it.
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Darn right, I won't remove spider-webs.  OR spiders, if I can avoid it.

This is because spiders do not try to eat MY food, nor do they crawl all over my stored dinner-ware, nor do they hide in my silver-ware tray, making me want to re-wash ALL my silver, even tho it's just been washed ...

Spiders DO eat cockroaches and other uninvited guests.

Actually, I kindof like spiders -- upon reflection.  No where I could get some more?

The person below me will attempt to locate a good source of spider-eggs for sale.

Aphos

Try Spiders-R-Us for all your spider needs.

The sibling below me listens to stereo music with the headphones on backwards.
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Have to - the rear-channel speakers don't work too well.  Backwards is the only way.

BTW, do you have a web-link for Spiders-R-Us?

The sibling below me prefers trieo music, to yesterday's 2-speaker stereo.  With trieo, you need 3 ears to appreciate it properly.

Of course, some folk have moved on to 5.1  music, and use 5 and 1/10 ears to appreciate fully.  The 1/10 of an ear is the most tricky to obtain, takes years of training ...

Vita Curator

All I know is I put in those earphones and Rock n Roll all night.

The sibling below me is so excited about the recent release of Bat Out of Hell III...The Monster Unleashed that they are doing the happy dance all week and have decided to have meatloaf for supper tonight.
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Swatopluk

If that is a movie, I prefer a different type of trash.
(same for music btw).

The sibling below me has begun to learn scary solstice carols.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Aggie

Bat Out of Hell 3 sounds scary enough.  Sequels are nearly always dissapointing (though the original was good).  Every time I think of Meatloaf now, the phrase "Bob had bitch tits" pops up in my mind.

As for the carols, I'll dig out Oi! to the World and start singing "A Gun for Christmas", "My First Christmas as a Woman" and "Hang Myself from the Tree".

The sibling below me is a Vandal.
WWDDD?

Swatopluk

A direct descendant of/from King Geiserich ;D

The sibling below me thought Charles de Gaulle was the nom de guerre of a French football(soccer) player.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Lambicus the Toluous

Yup - he was named after the airport.

The sibling below me thinks that "opossum" is an Irish surname.