News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

"Canadian" a racial slur?

Started by Aggie, February 14, 2008, 10:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Hmmm that reminds me, I've had no response from E.Raser to my invitation to attend E.Raser day.  I'll try again.

EDIT

Hey, I can't login to TOP.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aggie

Huh, still works for me.  Send a pirate-gram maybe?
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Possibly atrified through non-usage ;)

I'll PM you the "repeat" invite (originally emailed to him). Could you then PM it to him at TOP?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aggie

I've got a policy to stay the heck outta that place - I've logged in on occasion but haven't been active since the split (ish).  :(

Will do it if necessary - should we send it by DaveL or another dual-active sibling?
WWDDD?

beagle

Haven't tried logging in since the schism; so can't advise on whether you eventually get excommunicated.
The angels have the phone box

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Agujjim on February 23, 2008, 08:06:29 PM
should we send it by DaveL or another dual-active sibling?

Yes, I'll PM DaveL.

I wonder what an excommunication ceremony might be like.

Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Chatty

Lots of ego, butterflies and poo-flinging.
This sig area under construction.

Pachyderm

Sounds like a night out in Glasgow. ;D
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: beagle on February 23, 2008, 08:11:27 PM
Haven't tried logging in since the schism; so can't advise on whether you eventually get excommunicated.

Overly curious, I went over to TOP, and poked around some.

Cap-whos-name-shall-not-be-completed posted an announcement, that she will be scrubbing any logins without posts in the past 6 months.

Of course I had to try.... and viola!  She (no surprise) has not clue how her own software works.  I was easily able to log in. I did not post, because the last post I made was 10 April, 2006.  However, the log-in timer said I had last logged in 22 December 2007.  So, obviously, me logging in within the 6 month period kept my old login active.

In spite of her posting a line saying otherwise.

I was quite amused to thwart her plans like that, unbeknowngst to her.    :bwa:

Now.  Who, exactly was it you were trying to PM again?
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Griffin NoName

E.Raser.

I've done the request new password but depsite it confirming that my email address matches the one they have logged for my username, no new password has turned up.

I will PM you Bob.
Psychic Hotline Host

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Griffin NoName on February 25, 2008, 12:08:40 PM
E.Raser.

I've done the request new password but depsite it confirming that my email address matches the one they have logged for my username, no new password has turned up.

I will PM you Bob.

Aaaah, I see that you've already tried the "reset password" bit.

I'll pm one of the mods.  Any one in particular you think I should try first?  C-she-who-shall-not-be-named would not be my first choice.... ::)
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Sibling Chatty

Let's see...

Three times in the past 2 months I have gotten e-mails--E FREAKIN' MAILS asking me HOW to get an admin or 'super-mod' at That Other Place to respond to a PM.

Don't be doin' much breath-holdin'...

Evidently, my name and e-maill address are on some UberGeeky Guy Master List somewhere.

Every last one of them was from SomeWhereTechy-Oriented-DOT-EDU!!!!

Griffin NoName

I have logged in there now - using a top secret version of my password I'd totally forgotten.

Nothing of interest.

Except.

I twice did the forgot password and it does nothing. Obviously. Since my top secret version still worked and I received no notification of a new one being generated. Bugs. Who said Bugs?

Maybe there's a bug in PMing Mods and Admins :ROFL:
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Chatty

Bug, rodent, small obnoxious smelling beastie...

Could be!

Griffin NoName

How did this drift SO far off topic??
Psychic Hotline Host