News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

ITT Politicans Say Stupid Stuff

Started by Scriblerus the Philosophe, November 03, 2010, 11:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scriblerus the Philosophe

If you hear one say something that makes you want to laugh, scream, shake, or slap them, post it here.

Christine O'Donnell lost, but here's one anyway:
QuoteNIES: I tell them to be careful. You have to wear a condom. You have to protect yourself when you're going to have sex, because they're having it anyway...There's nothing that you or me can do about it.

O'DONNELL: The sad reality is -- yes, there is something you can do about it. And the sad reality, to tell them slap on a condom is not --

NIES: You're going to stop the whole country from having sex?

O'DONNELL: Yeah. Yeah!
??? ::)
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Wow, lol.  :mrgreen:

QuoteSpeaking at a security conference in Canada yesterday, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) took it upon himself to make U.S.-Iran policy, declaring that "Containment is off the table"
Because senators get to set foreign policy, you know. The President? What do we need him for?  ::)
http://thinkprogress.org/2010/11/08/scarborough-graham-iran-crack/
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

The country is broke partially due to the wars (and the tax cuts too) and the guy wants to declare another one?

And the oh-so-smart public keeps voting for the cooks...  ::)
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Republicans would like to be an hero. And would like to drag the rest of us with 'em.

pieces o nine

The "Bible-believing strong Republican" in this house is pro war -- anywhere, any time, any reason. It's been justified as explained to me as "That's how God made us." It's been awhile since I've heard attack-Iran comments (which I subscribe at least in part to their having met Hasan and reigning in knee-jerk anti-Islamic rhetoric).

FWIW, I was informed after the midterm election that Obama was elected by Xtreme!Liberal-pity because they felt sorry for him when "someone accidentally called him Osama once".
:faint:
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Swatopluk

There is also the claim that Obama bought one of Jimmy Carter's old cardigans for 2 million $ (tax money) for use as a prayer rug.

Swatopluk

As if there were no problems more pressing

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/fischer-bear-attacks-are-sign-land-under-curse

If you ask, 'who is that guy?': That guy is very close with the GOP/TP leadership, like 'sharing your podium with ,repeatedly, despite knowing very well who this guy is'-close

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

A bear hating right wing nut? How long until the guy is showcased in The Colbert Report?  :mrgreen:

Swatopluk

He got first notorious to a wider public when he demanded the stoning of that whale

pieces o nine

Rachel Maddow on Mitch McConnell's doublespeak.     

Rachel Maddow on John McCain's doublespeak.     

Where I live, an overwhelming majority of the voting public has no memory of any of these flip-flops, and are carefully protected by the local media from being reminded of them.
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Swatopluk

And FOX, in their neverending fight for decency has banned: Homer's butt.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/11/fox-no-homer-butt_n_782206.html

While we are at it:
The Advocate: Lesbians Stopped From Graduating.

also from Rightwingwatch.org:
QuoteSometimes I wonder if Bryan Fischer isn't really just some brilliant left-wing satirist committed to making the AFA look as ridiculous as possible:  "We have feminized the Medal of Honor ... We now award it only for preventing casualties, not for inflicting them. So the question is this: when are we going to start awarding the Medal of Honor once again for soldiers who kill people and break things so our families can sleep safely at night?"

::) Oh Fox.

Sarah Palin has a new book coming out called "America by Heart" and here is a leak. Absolutely hilarious in a nauseating kind of way.

pieces o nine

I read, I gagged & wiped my mouth like Tom Hanks in Big.   :)