News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Christmas Carols for the Psych Ward.

Started by The Meromorph, December 19, 2006, 09:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Meromorph

SCHIZOPHRENIA: Do You Hear What I Hear?

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER: We Three Kings Disoriented Are.

AMNESIA: I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas.

NARCISSISTIC: Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me.

MANIC: Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...

PARANOID: Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me.

BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER: Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire.

PERSONALITY DISORDER: You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why...

OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

AGORAPHOBIA: I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House.

SENILE DEMENTIA: Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House In My Slippers and Robe.

OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANT DISORDER: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House.

SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate.
Dances with Motorcycles.

Swatopluk

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Vita Curator

Priceless Mero!

It reminds me of this link that a friend e-mailed me.

"The Mental Health Hotline"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6qt16Ja2GE
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Black Bart

That's hilarious.

By the way Vita if it was you who sent us the gifts, thank you very much, even though I haven't actually received mine yet...it looks like I'm going to have to send a boarding party to The Black Spot's ship to get my hands on it!
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Griffin NoName

Aaaaargh!!! Yaaaaarrr!! The Black Spot be givin me the run around too. Oi be keepin an eye out on Aaaaaaarbay meself - Oi be moighty serspicius jest wot appened ter that parcel. 'e told me 'e were too busy washin 'is crew's socks; 'ow likely is that !!
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Vita Curator

ARRRGHHH, oi thinks the scurvy scoundrel has sold em on ARGGGHH-Bay.

ARRRR Black Bart, ye be welcome matey.  O'im hopin yer be likin' the gift, tis a lil scurvy pirate ta keeps ye company.

Oi  wus goin ter send ye some fish-head stew, but then Oi gets ter thinkin' and Oi says to meself, Vita, Oi says, ye be better not be sendin' the fish-head stew.

Them scurvy scallywag custom agents might be tempted to pilfer through the booty and if they sees the fish-head stew, they be coming to arrest me fer sendin' WMD to the allies!!!

Then it'll be curtains fer me, ARRGHHH!

Grif, if yer ever gets yer package, ye best not be eatin' the cookies, they is likey a lil hard by now seein as how they is 2 months old, ARGHHHH.

The other gifts not be perishable tho, ARRGHHH.

Black Bart

YYYAARRR I be hopin to send in the boardin party soon...got to save those treasured items from Aaargh-Bay!

If ye ever fancies a portrait o yerself done up as yer favourite pirate (for example see Pirates of Portsmouth in the Playbilge funny photo competition) ye can call on me ship's artist (ie me).
She was only the Lighthouse Keeper's daughter, but she never went out at night

Vita Curator

Quote from: Black Bart on February 15, 2007, 12:40:53 PM
YYYAARRR I be hopin to send in the boardin party soon...got to save those treasured items from Aaargh-Bay!

If ye ever fancies a portrait o yerself done up as yer favourite pirate (for example see Pirates of Portsmouth in the Playbilge funny photo competition) ye can call on me ship's artist (ie me).

ARRRGHHH, oi has seen the bootiful movie poster that ye done up fer the competition.  Oi be right honored if ye could do a portrait of me as a pirate.  Mebee then at least oi could loik like a pirate as oi don't do such a good job talkin' loik one!!!

ARRRGHH, be a might sightly improvement on me appearance too, ARGGHHH!!!!