News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Countdown to the Olympics

Started by Griffin NoName, June 07, 2012, 02:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute,  toilet paper, insert next item here

Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, insert next item here
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Swatopluk

You removed the toilet paper! >:(

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, insert next item here

Opsa

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, insert next item here

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, insert next item here

Opsa

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), insert next item here

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, insert next item here

Griffin NoName

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, insert next item here

forgetting to take the toilet paper could have been disastrous
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, insert next item here

Pachyderm

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  insert next item here
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives insert next item here

Pachyderm

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot insert next item here
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Swatopluk

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, insert next item here

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, insert next item here
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

On my way to the Olympics I took a beard trimmer, a bilge pump, extra ammo or the bug sprayer, a rat trap, a flask of gin disguised to look like a London touring guide, £20 in silver, a Burberry raincoat,  a bag of Welsh pice ar y maen, an umbrella, an extra large lightsabre,  a Hungarian phrasebook, 3 ham sandwiches, 5 golden rings, an Advent calendar, the spare tire from a 1984 Volvo station wagon, salt pretzels, a tin of bickies, more water than I could drink, a Gestetner machine, a yard of sharp sand, 6 paving stones, a half-brick in a sock, a wedge of blue cheese, a tin of extra-virgin olive oil,  steel-capped shoes, a wetsuit,  a dry towel, a 36 pdr cannon, a microtome, a seventeenth century lute, toilet paper, real imitation catgut strings for the lute, ovaltine, a fake ID card identifying myself with a prominent gang of soccer hooligans, a bottleneck dolphin, Princess Beatrice's hat (used), a pin, a laundry basket, Sir John Falstaff, a bas-relief of Alexander the Great,  contraceptives, a chocolate teapot, a cotton bag, a VSS Vintorez sniper rifle, a Kindle Touch, insert next item here
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand