News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Spring Cleaning in the garden

Started by Opsa, January 31, 2012, 03:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stellinacadente

there is the Dittany I was telling you guys about

http://www.richters.com/Web_store/web_store.cgi?searchterm=dittany&search_catalogue_button=Go

Discordes reports that ancient Greeks regarded this herb as the most amazing in wound healing... it was said to be able to expel the arrows from the wounds and heal them...
"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

Aggie

It's basically sacred oregano? Cooool...  If you made spaghetti with that and tulsi (holy basil), you'd have some seriously holy pasta.

side note: Who designed those fsm smilies in the first place? I seem to remember at least modifying some of them.
WWDDD?

pieces o nine

I don't know who designed the originals, but Tigger worked up additionals with face palms and such. 
And then . . . someone  (coff -- oi dussint loike ter say who -- coff)  . . . "hacksidently" "lost" sevral ov 'em, tryin ter rearrange 'em, loike . . .
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Aggie

They're apparently appearing on other forums, that's where I snagged that blaggard from.
WWDDD?

Opsa

I love sacred plants!

The other day I sent for free catalogues from

High Mowing Organic Seeds Found them online and they looked pretty nice.

and

Redwood City Seed Company A very tiny company I have ordered from before.

Aggie

My housemate and I smudged the garden and yard today, using some forest-cured homegrown N. rustica, local wild-harvested sagebrush, and some garden sage from the new garden. :)

She's a similar level of  :twinkie: to me, so neither thinks that the other one is particularly weird.  :mrgreen:
WWDDD?

Opsa

:twinkie: :twinkie:

Huzzah! I Twinkie you and raise you one Twinkie. May the plant people smile for you.