News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Is it time to leave for Mars?

Started by Griffin NoName, October 08, 2014, 06:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Back to reality, remember that both Nigeria and Senegal were able to contain their cases without the infrastructure of the US.

Will 20 people get infected or die out of the blatant incompetency of this incident? Quite possible. Will it become an outbreak? Very, very unlikely.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Griffin NoName

It's ok, the UK estimate is a handful of cases here (which is 5 casess), so multiply that up for the extra population in the States - still very few. Don't panic, our government isn't. :mrgreen:

Perhaps the US should take advice from Nigeria and Senegal on how to contain it?
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Just read the comments, because the crazy like to defend the crazy...
--
A more interesting note is found in the latest graphics about the ebola outbreak in Africa:
QuoteAccording to WHO, the decline in numbers for Liberia is unlikely to be genuine. It rather reflects a detarioration in the ability of overwhelmed responders to record accurate epidemiological data.
You see the graphs and it would seem that finally the situation is being contained in Liberia hence the warning.

Griffin NoName

I especially like this "note"

<24 Apr: stated it was reviewing its 27 suspected cases and may toss all of them>

There's nothing like showing lots of impressive graphs and figures where one knows for certain they are all wrong. Whatever energy is going into collating such figures would be better spent helping the dying. It is pretty obvious no one could hope to record accurate figures.

Quote from: Sibling Zono (anon1mat0) on October 20, 2014, 05:19:41 PM
Just read the comments, because the crazy like to defend the crazy...

It was the article that was interesting.
Psychic Hotline Host

Griffin NoName

Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Incredibly dangerous, only one survivor and those quacks individuals will claim that homeopathy can cure ebola.
:doh!: :duh:

Swatopluk

Nick Muzin, the deputy chief of staff for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz:

'Before ObamaCare, there had never been a case of Ebola in the U.S.'

Time to blame AIDS on Jimmy Carter, I presume.
Otherwise it would have to be Reagan's fault.
On the other hand, since AIDS kills gays, it may have been G#d's gift to Ronny (who did not know how to properly use it though)
Sarcasm eating holes into my keaboard again.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

That asshat really bothers me, Marco Rubio may be a sold-out opportunist but Cruz really goes to the bottom of the barrel, and it bothers me greatly how he supposedly represents what a Hispanic politician is. I haven't heard one single sensible thing coming out of his mouth nor do I expect it to happen as he is in the same league as Gohmert, Bachmann and Palin. The existence (and power) of said entities is proof enough that if there is a god in the world he must be truly evil.