News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

RIP Steve Jobs

Started by Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith, October 06, 2011, 04:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

You gave us the iPod and created the meme of placing a lower-case "i" in front of things.

Your insight and understanding of what would actually work, has created a form/design that most modern electronics pay at least some homage to in some fashion.

Your notable ability to sell, could convince a thirsty man coming in from the desert, that what he really needed, was a box of sand.

Although many did not agree with your methods, nobody can say they were not successful.

RIP, Jobs.  May you find your latest journey, where ever it may take you next, to your liking.
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Opsa

Incredible person. He's with the ancestors, now.

Still, when they interrupted "Jeopardy" with a special report to announce his death last night, we were startled, and thought something terrible had happened, like an attack or assassination or something. I don't know why they did that.

pieces o nine

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Swatopluk

Lost Jobs -all Obama's fault ;)
I wonder if I'll see a Pearly Bill Gates editorial cartoon soon
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Sibling DavidH

I just loved this bit from his address at Stanford:

Quote from:  Steve Jobs
No one wants to die, even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there.

Aggie

:pillar: for a fellow human being who fought the good fight with cancer.
WWDDD?