News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Earthquake

Started by Opsa, August 23, 2011, 08:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

Quote from: anthrobabe on August 23, 2011, 10:23:33 PM
BTW Griffin do you still have the wolly ramp and has it done you well over time?

Yes, I still have the woolly ramp by my bedside. It's done brilliantly over time. I wouldn't be without it. Everyone should have one. It makes the getting into bed experience a superior activity. It is very subtle as it is a shallow gradient and does not look at all like a ramp, just a lovely woolly rug. But the rise gets me to the exact right hight for bed scaling. I love my woolly ramp!
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

Quote from: Opsa on August 25, 2011, 08:40:12 PM
Hmmm... I wonder what they'll say when there's another earthquake in Israel?

Given that Ariel Sharon's stroke has been claimed to be G*d's punishment for retreating from Gaza, there should be no problem to 'use' an earthquake in a similar fashion. I assume that the great forest fires served that purpose too.
Actually Israel is to blame for those directly since they planted the trees over the destroyed Palestinian homes and villages after the founding of the state*. The tree species were not ideal for the climate and can be quite a fire hazard.

*and still do in the South with direct support from US Kristian(TM) fundies
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.