News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Monastery Inmate Clone Survey Service - Survey One

Started by Griffin NoName, October 27, 2006, 04:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are we in fact clones of each other? Which of the following statements applies to you?

love Harry Potter, have an HP Printer, and I'm quite short
have an HP Printer, and I'm quite short
love Harry Potter and I'm quite short
love Harry Potter and have an HP Printer
None of these

Sibling Chatty

Not available outside the US, Territories (and APO), but

http://www.carrotink.com

makes owning a printer and having ink a possibility.
This sig area under construction.

Bluenose

• Quite tall
  • Quite wide
  • Have several HP printers, although main printer is a Canon
  • Love Harry Potter
  • Adore Terry Pratchett
  • Other favourite authors include David Brin, Greg Bear, Gregory Benford, Verner Vinge, Stephen Baxter, umm, quite a lot more besides.

Bluenose
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Love Harry Potter (I hated it before but read it to my son and whaddayanow)

I positively hate all forms of HP products including printers. (I have and unused Epson multipurpose in front of me, a relatively new cannon with a clogged head, and my working printer is a somewhat ancient Lexmark for which I buy ink not cartridges).

I am 5'10 (1.78m) (semi-tall?)

Lastly, being this a a monastery I will confess my sins: I haven't read Pratchett. I know  :oops: I promise once I finish what I'm currently reading (Solzhenitzin) I'll check it out.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

The Meromorph

Dances with Motorcycles.

Opsa

I am average in height, have an old Epson printer that occasionally pretends to be broken but will rise from the dead again if I blow it out with a can of Office Duster, and am an habitual meditator. (See also Daydreamer, Flake, Self-Trancer and Tourist of Nirvana.)

I always thought beer tasted nasty, but then grew up and realized that Guiness Stout was surely a divine inspiration and now appreciate many other stouts and beers. That St. Peter's stuff is wonderful! Also Chimay.

Griffin NoName

This poll shows how wrong one can be when extrapolating information from a mere shout box.....
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Opsa

Maybe we are clones in the like-to-talk-about-our-preferences aspect!
;D