News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Spread the good Karma

Started by Bluenose, October 12, 2006, 11:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluenose

I have just made a decision that every time I visit here I am going to give some one a positive stroke, for no other reason than to make them feel better.

It seems to me that as a humble toadfish that is the least I can do.

Nick
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Aggie

Applause!

Actually, I was going to give you applause for your previous post in Hate-Filled Insanity, but the cookies wouldn't let me (still cookie issues).

I try to top up users with less karma than I (when I remember).  I figure the ones with more are doing alright.
WWDDD?

Bluenose

I take your point, although I am not going to be as systematic as that, more like the random acts of kindness thing.

I am not trying to "convert" you, just better explaining my idea.

I say applaud away to all and sundry, it's a bit like giving someone your smile - you both feel better for it.

Nick
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Aggie

I wouldn't have it otherwise.  It's not systematic, really, but I DO try to give those with only a few Karma points extra nudges.  Most of the time I have session verification errors, so when it works, I'll usually hit anyone on the page.

Credit where credit is due, too.  I'll take the effort to get the applause working if I really enjoy a post.
WWDDD?

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

I like it!

Good Karma for everyone, then!
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Opsa

I try to remember to applaud people's karma whenever I agree with them or they make me smile. But sometimes I forget.

I like this idea, Bluenose. Whenever I notice my karma's been bumped up I feel like I've been hugged.

Group hug!!!

Outis the Unready

where is the butter?
I can't live without butter.
Please pass the butter.