News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

The Last Post Game!!!!

Started by Sibling Qwertyuiopasd, March 19, 2006, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

The UK developed a sickness and the EU doesn't want it to spread among it's [remaining] members.

Last am I talking about COVID of Brexit? You choose! Post
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Swatopluk

The other guys simply want to drop out of the values but to still receive the valuables.

Last Poland and Hungary have become the equivalent of certain red states in the US Post
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Swatopluk

We interrupt this program with this gratuitous first (at least in this thread) but hopefully not last post of the new (and hopefully improved) year.

Last 2021 (as a number) has even an inner progression Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

May the new year be better than what we just went through.

Last not expecting miracles, just a bit of breathing space Post

Swatopluk

Let's see what will get unmasked.

Last see-through masks may finally become both affordable and available Post

Griffin

I have a plastic almost see-through mask but it comes in pieces and the diagram of how to put it together is not clear. It's the same standard as flat packed furniture.

We are the Sick Person of Europe (if we can even say we are European any more) in all ways. Now we have another Lock Down, left too late as usual. Actually it makes no difference for me so not bothered, apart from all the people dying or ending up with Long-Covid. It's shameful the way they are playing politics rather than simply putting the country/people first. And then they play Russian Roulette with the vaccines doing 12 weeks between doses instead of the 3 weeks trialled so no one has any idea if the vaccine will still be effective. What is it about science they don't understand?

Last bothered Post
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

We have only partial lockdown.
But the schools are closed (the kids have to learn at home) at least until next week and possible for the rest of the month.
Rather annoying since this should be the last month of the school internship and I still have 5 hours of Latin to teach and to gather polling data for the university research project which is part of the internship.

The vaccination is also not overly well-organized yet.

Last Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Lockdowns? Ha! No such thing in the land of Freedom and Liberty [to vandalize the capitol, threaten the certification of the vote and blame it all on antifa]!

Last who cares about COVID when stupid coup d'etat is in the menu? Post

Wait, you say more people died in a single one day of COVID yesterday? And who's counting?

Swatopluk

Berlin (the city, not a synonym for Germany) intends to go its own way on the lockdown. Schools will get partially re-opened next week as an exception to the general tightened lockdown.

Last At least for me this is partially advantageous Post

Griffin

Not partly advantageous for you if you go to school and catch Covid-19, which obviously I hope you don't.

London is now 1 in 30 people have Covid, some parts 1 in 20. This is beginning to feel very threatening even though I am not seeing anyone, totally isolated in my flat. I have deliveries and post, left outside my front door. I handle it with wipes and put it all into quarantine (24 hours for paper, 3 days for everything else). But the delivery people always shout out things like "here you are luv" thus creating aerosoles which could infect me when getting the stuff into my flat. I can't wait until aerosoles gone as parcels may get stolen (crimes carry on, the criminal class don't seem much afraid of Covid).

Last Post
Psychic Hotline Host
One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Swatopluk

The Berlin senate did an 180° turn and now the schools stay closed until at least January 21st. The first week of February are winter holidays.
Officially schools should run on digital in the meantime but this runs into lots of (fully expected) difficulties. As of yet I am not involved at all.

Last and some stuff of my school internship unfortunately depends on face-to-face Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

We're facing more weirdness here.

Last let's see what happens Wednesday Post

Swatopluk

Should we wish for it to be more wyrd than weird?

Last we know what went into the kettle but not the actual purpose Post

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Last Power to the [Wyrd] Sisters! Post

Swatopluk

What's the font for eldritch voices?

Last googling yields no convincing ones unless one is looking for new alphabets Post

EDIT:
And now for somehting completely different: TROLL BRIDGE - The Movie!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7v_TdLviUE