News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Another newbie

Started by Sibling DavidH, January 18, 2010, 07:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pieces o nine

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Sibling DavidH

Lindorm

Sorry for my terrible manners, but a very belated Welcome! to you, David!  :)
Der Eisenbahner lebt von seinem kärglichen Gehalt sowie von der durch nichts zu erschütternden Überzeugung, daß es ohne ihn im Betriebe nicht gehe.
K.Tucholsky (1930)

Sibling DavidH

gregology

Hello everyone!  I'm yet another newbie. I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions :)

Griffin NoName

Hi there gregology. I notice how humble you are having a lower case g at the start of your name ;D

Others will be along to welcome you. Don't worry if they warn you about the moat and squidlings etc. and be careful if they offer you Cap' Blue's Special Brew.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Welcome Greg...ology? Is it because of your gregarious nature? A geologist perhaps?

Welcome anyway.  :D
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

pieces o nine

"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Sibling DavidH

Welcome, gregology!  Don't worry, the squidlings don't hurt (much).  Just stay away from the moat and watch out for shoggoths.  :mrgreen:
Love your website.  Greetings to Oz.

Darlica

"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Aphos

Welcome...Greg?  Or one who studies Gregs?  Or both?
--The topologist formerly known as Poincare's Stepchild--

Pachyderm

I notice no-one has warned him about the Fish-'ead Stoo. So I shall.

Be very, very careful if offered FHS. Don't run, it just thinks you want to play if you do.

Anyway, welcome.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Opsa

Happy to see you, gregology. I thought maybe you were studying Gregorian monks or something.

Aggie

Welcome aboard, matey!
WWDDD?