News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

New,Old and Back ;)

Started by Afterglow, March 11, 2007, 08:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afterglow

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO! The old new guy, the resident humorist.  I've been really busy (and still am) building a new home.  Haven't had very much time for my 'puter.  Just thought I would check in and let you all know that the 'bear' hasn't eaten me yet.

Will drop in when I can...

joe e ;)
JUST HERE but sometimes THERE!

Griffin NoName

Good to see you. RL seems to affect most people ;)
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Aggie

How's the house going, Joe?
WWDDD?

Opsa

We missed you, Duje.

Very happy to see you.

You drywalling yet?

Bluenose

Drywalling!  Reminds me of one of Pam Ayers' poems:

I am a drystone waller
All day I drystone wall
Of all apalling callings
Drystone walling's worst of all

;D

Bluenose

BTW, nice to hear from you again Joe!
Myers Briggs personality type: ENTP -  "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Vita Curator

Hi Joe, nice to hear from you, I have missed your political cartoons.

I especially like the one you just posted re: The Mayan Purification Ritual!!!!  :ROFL:   RAID!!!
Unity is Strength. Knowledge is Power. Attitude is Everything.

Bruder Cuzzen

Hello Toadies!!

Tis I,Chow mein,I finally figured out how to get in here after Six months or so.

At the moment i've been trying to figure out what happen at venganza.
I must admit that the atmosphere there just isn't the same without many of the key people moderating as well as the wittier and constant posters.

As i get my bearings in here i'm certain all will become clear.

I have a question... I've been writing the "Pirate Chef bit for a year now(off and on) and i wonder if Bobby is going to sue me when i end it there to restart a new story line here (yes, i know, you ask ,"what story line"?).

Anyhow it is a good thing to see some very familiar names here ,I hope all of you have been keeping well.

I sold the house that has been keeping me away from posting on Dec 1 of '06. Now i can afford to pay for this internet connection and dont't have to work so much to eat or feed my little cats.
  Now i'm using the profit to commence much needed repairs to this house which once belonged to my dear ole dad.
I look forward to communicating with y'all again.

Brother Cuzzen(aka Chowmein)

Aggie

Welcome Brother Cuzzen!

You may recall another Pirate Chef/Doctor from TOP (the other place)....  who may or may not go by Agujjim (Aggie) these days. ;)

I don't think you have to worry about continuing your tale here... many threads have mysteriously reappeared and we've yet to hear a peep from anyone. 
WWDDD?

Bruder Cuzzen

All Righteous then!! The Pirate chef Chowmein lives!!

Griffin NoName

Welcome Chow Mein. Pleased to see you. What a long voyage you have had. Hope your ship has not been too badly battered along the way - mind you, we prefer battered Goat around here when we are feeling hungry.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Bruder Cuzzen

Hello Griffin,Tis good to see you again,I shall dig up a goat recipe next time one of the fleet finds a nice goat island. ;D