News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

I Aten't Dead Yet

Started by Sibling Chatty, November 20, 2008, 06:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Chatty

This sig area under construction.

Scriblerus the Philosophe

"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

stellinacadente

Is it ok if I state I am completely lost??? can you shade some light for the english as 2nd language people  ;D ??? :stupid: :kisshands: :tyrose:
"Pressure... changes everything pressure. Some people you squeeze them, they focus... others fall..."

Al Pacino, The Devil's Advocate

Swatopluk

A literary allusion to the character of Granny Weatherwax in the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett.
Although it is unknown whether Auntie (Chatty) possesses the power of borrowing, she could be said to live on borrowed time.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

Darlica

"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

pieces o nine

My forebears (and forebearesses) live long. Like Eddie Izzard's grans, they go on forever, *refusing* to go. When you ask after their health they tartly reply, "I'm able to sit up and take nourishment."

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~ 
...does this count as nourishment?...
:tequila:
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Opsa

Oh! I thought Chatty was referring to the "Bring Out Your Dead" scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Anyway, glad to hear it.

Sibling Chatty

Quote from: stellinacadente on November 20, 2008, 07:16:56 AM
Is it ok if I state I am completely lost??? can you shade some light for the english as 2nd language people  ;D ??? :stupid: :kisshands: :tyrose:

Pretty much what Swato said.

For a couple days there, it seemed there might be some question, but then the doctors quit talking to themselves and started talking to me. It's downright AMAZING what they can do if they'll PAY ATTENTION to the symptoms and not what they expect the symptoms to be...

:mrgreen:
This sig area under construction.