News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

Phelps and the Westboro creeps...

Started by Sibling Chatty, November 08, 2008, 05:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sibling Chatty

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7800850

I hope to hell they charter a plane and it crashes on the way. (Assuming Hawaii for the services.)

No, that's not very nice of me, but it would be worth the bad Karma to have Shirley Roper and that stuffed effigy of her father gone.

Besides, if they think God's on their side, let them face Him.

BBQ'd assholes, sounds about fitting.

Maybe they should announce Hawaii and hold the services in Kansas, just to cost them money...

I'm VERY un-Taddy about this, and intend to remain so.
This sig area under construction.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Sibling Chatty on November 08, 2008, 05:37:28 PM
I'm VERY un-Taddy about this, and intend to remain so.

I think a special exception for those hate-filled bigots is in order:

All in favor?
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Pachyderm

Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Let The Devil take their own back to a realm they cannot scape.
---
I still believe that those are bottom feeders and worth a comfier place in hell compared to Cheney & Co, though.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Darlica

Tolerance and respect is good but face it, some people just deserve the minimum level of it (personally I don't hit or spit).

My rule of thumb is if I would call a person an a$$hat (or worse) to his or her face I can call them that when they not around to hear it...

Phelps and the Westboro creeps deserve to be treated in the same way they treat the objects of their hate and yes, they belong in the lowest circle of hell.
:caveman:
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Swatopluk

Man the waterhoses and baptize them where it hurts (and tell them that next time they will be baptized with fire  :devil2:).
If Obama attends the funeral, those <censored> could mabye be kept at a sufficient distance for safety reasons legally.
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

beagle

1  Hold the funeral in Cambridgeshire.
2  Advise the police that Phelps is going  to engage in "Behaviour likely to occasion a breach of the peace".
3  If they express doubt about 2 give them my assurance I will thump him if says what he usually does.
4  Send me a cake with a file in it. Make sure you don't send it to his cell by mistake.

The angels have the phone box

Griffin NoName

I got a little confused Beagle. What doubts do members of the Cambridgeshire constabulary usually convey to you (and why?) which causes you to thump them?  (I hope it is nothing worse than "I wouldn't try doing that Sir"). :mrgreen:
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

beagle

Strangely enough I've managed to escape their attention up till now.  While computer programming is doubtless immoral, through some quirk of the legal system it's not actually indictable. The state's prepared to turn a blind eye to my other vices, though doubtless the Treasury is working on some sort of meter for the ones it hasn't found a way of taxing yet.

Darlica

Phelps is at it again... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
http://aftonbladet.se/multimedia/archive/00779/westboro-baptist-ch_779439w.jpg

Just so you know it, I'm a godless sodomite, damned to hell... together with granny Obama... :ROFL:
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Swatopluk

The Netherlands are next probably (actually I think they should have come before Sweden, if legalized sodomy is the main topic  ;))
Maybe the Russians can lend them an obsolete sub to sneak into Stockholm giving you the chance to practice ASW for real for a change :mua:
Knurrhähne sind eßbar aber empfehlen würde ich das nicht unbedingt.
The aspitriglos is edible though I do not actually recommend it.

beagle

I'm a bit miffed he hasn't got round to Cambridge yet; Billy Graham made  a beeline for the place. I mean look at the track record:

University founded:                                 1209
Women reluctantly allowed to join:     1947

(and then put as far away from the town centre as possible    ::)  ).

Still, good of Phelps to give us a list of the World's nicest places and peoples. I'll go for Sweden and the Netherlands over Iran and Nigeria any day.

pieces o nine

Shortly after I moved to Denver, the WBs made a pilgrimage to picket James Dobson's "Focus on the Family" for being insufficiently intolerant and hateful towards teh gay.

It took everything I had not to pop corn, jump in my car, and drive down to Colorado Springs to watch the show (from a safe and godless, damned, liberal sodomite distance). 
:stirpot:
"If you are not feeling well, if you have not slept, chocolate will revive you. But you have no chocolate! I think of that again and again! My dear, how will you ever manage?"
--Marquise de Sevigne, February 11, 1677

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: pieces o nine on November 11, 2008, 04:38:17 PM
....  godless, damned, liberal sodomite ....
:stirpot:

Ooooh!  I want to join!  Can I?  Can I?
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Hey, I prefer name-calling than pyre-burning... ;)  :mrgreen:
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.