News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

My Hill

Started by Griffin NoName, September 26, 2006, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Hazy on my Hill today. Couple for forest fires up in the mountains and it's all drifting down here to visit. Trees less than fifty feet away have a slight smoky haze.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Griffin NoName

A friend is visiting for the evening on My Hill. A simple pleasure not experienced for many months.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

:) Good for you. Enjoy your evening!

It officially looks like my Hill has fog. But it's not fog, it's smoke.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Aggie

Pants Day on my Hill.

There are people lined up to watch for the parade, so no walking around without pants this morning. :P
WWDDD?

Darlica

It's laundry day on My Hill, approximately 12 machines to wash and dry between 1 pm and 7:30 pm.
Also it rains, no that's not the right phrase, it pours down, like every little putti, cherub and angel in heavens had at least five pints of beer too much yesterday!
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Griffin NoName

It's been Tummy Bug Weekend on My Hill followed by Migraine Monday.
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

We're having an invasion on My Hill, and I want all the people to GO AWAY!! I don't have a guest room for a reason, family...

My Hill is going to be crowded. Damn.
This sig area under construction.

Smary, humid and hot. Hot like 108*F.

On my hill.

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

I have birds on my shoulder, I mean on My Hill. We got two cockatiels this week and they want attention all the time.
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Aggie

Reviewing my paystub for the upcoming paycheque on My Hill.
They gots my overtime processed in time for this pay period - yay!

What this actually means is that I effectively get paid out the entire gross amount I earned for overtime, and the entire gross amount of my semimonthly pay goes to the government for tax and deductions. :P
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Stomach problems (of every kind) and cystitis flairing, with associated sleep disruption (as if it weren't capable of disrupting itself anyway) on My Hill.
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Zono (anon1mat0)

Patiently waiting to the zero hour to switch to a new server for my job, on My Hill. Everything seems to work on test mode but we won't know until some real transactions are made.
:sheep: (where is the nail biting emo?)
Sibling Zono(trichia Capensis) aka anon1mat0 aka Nicolás.

PPPP: Politicians are Parasitic, Predatory and Perverse.

Aggie

Victim of the world's oldest joke (last night) on My Hill.
WWDDD?

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Quote from: Agujjim on August 01, 2008, 06:36:23 PM
Victim of the world's oldest joke (last night) on My Hill.

They secretly switched your bride for her sister? ::)
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Planning to spend tomorrow relaxing (after a week and a half of solid stress, I deserve it) and shopping for wedding presents on my Hill.