News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

My Hill

Started by Griffin NoName, September 26, 2006, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin NoName

provisioning for massive trip on My Hill
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

Freaking out, again, on My Hill.

This sig area under construction.

Griffin NoName

squirting anti-freakin spray on Chatty's Hill from the anti-freakin tower on My Hill
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Recovering from a nasty summer cold on my Hill. Blegh. Also enjoying the cool, murky sort of day. We don't get these very often.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Sibling Chatty

Griffin's spray works!!

Sleeping and not freaking on My Hill.

Doc Woltering is waitin' for my testing and info, and they're ready to move as soon as I can get an appointment. I'll be doing that Tuesday, as Monday is a holiday, and getting the orders for everything he wants tested and done before I get there.

Wishing that I was going to the New Orleans area for fun, not surgery, but I NEEDS da surgery!!

Griffin NoName

dreaming I can teach people to fly on My Hill
Psychic Hotline Host

Aggie

What's your technique? 

I just taught myself a few new dream-flying skills the other night (one of the few times I've realized I was in a dream, so I decided to go flying - I learned how to 'tread air' to stay up instead of relying on glides as normal.  Similar to sculling in water).

Reviewing franchise agreements on My Hill.
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Quote from: Agujjim on May 26, 2008, 01:46:49 AM
What's your technique? 

I just taught myself a few new dream-flying skills the other night (one of the few times I've realized I was in a dream, so I decided to go flying - I learned how to 'tread air' to stay up instead of relying on glides as normal.  Similar to sculling in water).

Hey! That's the technique I've been teaching people on My Hill!
Psychic Hotline Host

Aggie

My mental transceiver seems to be tuned into Sibling wavelengths lately on My Hill.  Must've picked up on those lessons somehow.

I'm glad my mind is wandering effectively, because it's not being very useful around here lately (too much doing, not enough getting done).
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Can sympathise with that one; I have been doing a lot of being on My Hill; I remember being (sic) told to be a human being instead of a human doing, but did they mean doing being ?because it is certainly taking a lot of energy doing the being here right now. Gaaaaaaaaaar!
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Chatty

The voices in my head are talking to other people too... :mrgreen:

Freaky-Deaky weird, but that's OK. I usually am. :woot:

My Hill's just a good place to be now. (They know I'm weird, but they like me anyway.)

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Warm, sitting on my chair in my room. It's raining on my Hill. Pleasantly cool, so my window's open.
I love this weather.

And I think approximately half the reason we <3 you, Chatty, is your particular brand of kookiness.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

The Meromorph

Storming intermittently. Internet connection is up and down like a hooker's underwear, on my hill.
This is the fourth attempt to post this message...
Dances with Motorcycles.

Aggie

Wanting to go to sleep early but confounded by the sun above the horizon on My Hill (despite the time being appropriate).  I can't recall the last time I've gone to bed when there's been any glimmer of daylight left - it's inevitably been hours after sunset. 
WWDDD?

Griffin NoName

Doing dance to apease the Sun Gods on My Hill
Psychic Hotline Host