News:

The Toadfish Monastery is at https://solvussolutions.co.uk/toadfishmonastery

Why not pay us a visit? All returning Siblings will be given a warm welcome.

Main Menu

My Hill

Started by Griffin NoName, September 26, 2006, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darlica

Bob, you can post your thoughts about read books here: http://toadfishmonastery.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=32&topic=1219.0

The big book thread. :)
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Griffin NoName

disappearance of two rooms beneath utter overfill almost complete on My Hill; can someone tell me how to locate even a small piece of bed to lay on?

posessions:  seek and destroy, seek and destroy    :dalek:
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Sibling Chatty

Started the day on My Hill with SLEET!

Frozen, hard water, fallin' on my poor Spencer's head as he was walkins this morning!! Marble to golf-ball sized.

Talk about confusing the poor boy. Then the thundermonsters started in, so Mommy got it some prime dog-holding time. It was easier when he weighed 26 pounds instead of 33...

Someone seems to have totally spoiled this dog ROTTEN on My Hill. (Musta been his Dad.)
This sig area under construction.

Bob in a quantum-state-of-faith

Was going to install a gas line to my new (used) gas stove.  OUT with the Electric Burn-a-meal Delux.

So, I crawled under my house, over under the kitchen, to take measurements.

Was muddy.

Too muddy.

Hmmm.

Looking over towards the bathroom, what did I spy with my little eye?

A broken drainpipe. 

Bleah.

Gas stove still not installed.

Must wait for dirt to dry out, then I can fix the busted drain, THEN I can put in the gaspipe.

Muddy crawlspace on My Hill.

*bleah*
Sometimes, the real journey can only be taken by making a mistake.

my webpage-- alas, Cox deleted it--dead link... oh well ::)

Griffin NoName

woken up too early on a small corner of the bed on My Hill
Psychic Hotline Host

One approaches the journey's end. But the end is a goal, not a catastrophe. George Sand

Scriblerus the Philosophe

Pleasantly melancholy on my Hill.
"Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees." --Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay

Darlica

Quote from: Sibling Chatty on April 05, 2008, 02:35:58 AM

Someone seems to have totally spoiled this dog ROTTEN on My Hill. (Musta been his Dad.)

It's the reason most of us keep dogs, to have someone to spoil...

A million things to do on My Hill but not enough strength to do even one.
"Kafka was a social realist" -Lindorm out of context

"You think education is expensive, try ignorance" -Anonymous

Sibling Chatty

Contemplating, on My Hill, exactly when it was that I lost control of my total mind.

I just fed Spencer half of my Poptart. NOT just the corners, HALF of it. Why? He looked hungry and I was distracted. Hungry, as in "I've had my knee-helping snacks, my breakfast Doggie Bacon, my vitamin snacks and a couple of Extra-vitamin, vet-approved MarroBones and 3 LivaSnaps. Feed me more."

Contemplating getting the other Poptart from the package...and the loss of the last vestiges of my sanity, on My Hill.

Pachyderm

Back on My Hill again, after a lovely week in Perthshire.
Imus ad magum Ozi videndum, magum Ozi mirum mirissimum....

Griffin NoName

been asleep on My Hill all evening; now it's night and time to be awake; cursing My Hill
Psychic Hotline Host

Griffin NoName

half way through April and finally got one of the two web systems I run on the server, that got moved, back working properly and fully and totally again since the move in February; time for a well-earned rest on My Hill where outstanding diploma client hours stands at 12.
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Chatty

Listening to the motorcycles all around My Hill. It's the motorcycle guy festival-thingy we have here every year, out at the lake.

Also, reveling in the extremely courteous behaviour of the motorcycle guys, with their wives, and especially with me, while going into any public place. Doors held open, car door opened for me, cane set into back seat... Lovely manners!

However, sad that I'm too 'fragile' to go for a ride anymore. Hatin' on bein' sick, on My Hill.

Griffin NoName

next time I wake up on My Hill it will be the day of my last college supervision
Psychic Hotline Host

Sibling Chatty

Happydance for Griffin on My Hill!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hug:

Griffin NoName

next time I wake up on My Hill, it will be the day of my last placement supervision
Psychic Hotline Host